BeckiJones4 #2 TikTok, travelodges and takeaways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can tell how high she has her camera by how tiny her legs look lol she hasnt lost any weight shes just mastered angles

Reactions: 5
She’s fully outed herself on her dominos vid by trying to hide the fact she ALSO got chicken strips, she never showed that she got them when she was showing the food but showed herself eating one ( I’m 90% certain that’s a chicken strip she’s eating not a wedge in the vid..I know my dominos 😂🤷‍♀️)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s fully outed herself on her dominos vid by trying to hide the fact she ALSO got chicken strips, she never showed that she got them when she was showing the food but showed herself eating one ( I’m 90% certain that’s a chicken strip she’s eating not a wedge in the vid..I know my dominos 😂🤷‍♀️)
definitely a chicken strip!

Reactions: 4
The big dip alone is 700 calories. Let that sink in!
Bloody hell thats more than my entire tea 😂 that’s enough food to feed a family of four, actually scrap that it’s MORE than enough to feed a family of four. My two daughters, my husband and I had a dominos last week and we got two large pizzas and some chicken (the chicken was for my youngest mainly) and we still had plenty of pizza left the next day for the girls’ lunch.
There’s a treat and there’s just plain gluttony, I don’t find it quirky or funny how much she can eat, I find it repulsive.

Reactions: 5
I always wonder if she gets embarrassed having all these takeaways in front of her family? I know when I lived at home I would have never ordered just for myself and eat in my bedroom, it’s just a bit odd. Home alone, in own place etc. but at home I’d just feel embarrassed unless it was a family eating around the table type affair.

Reactions: 2
Her hands look like literal pig feet

I'm never gonna comment on her appetite, I eat a lot, all my kids do as well and I'm not gonna lie I could polish that off no problem. What I will say is, the amount she eats for the little she does is her weights issue. My daughter can eat a potato more than a pig and I'm fine with that, but she plays sport, she plays out with her friends. Eating a lot os fine and normal but if you're gonna put away that amount of food at least do something to mitigate it

• Haha
Her hands look like literal pig feet

I'm never gonna comment on her appetite, I eat a lot, all my kids do as well and I'm not gonna lie I could polish that off no problem. What I will say is, the amount she eats for the little she does is her weights issue. My daughter can eat a potato more than a pig and I'm fine with that, but she plays sport, she plays out with her friends. Eating a lot os fine and normal but if you're gonna put away that amount of food at least do something to mitigate it
‘Potato more than a pig’ has fkkkinnn killed me 😂

I always wonder if she gets embarrassed having all these takeaways in front of her family? I know when I lived at home I would have never ordered just for myself and eat in my bedroom, it’s just a bit odd. Home alone, in own place etc. but at home I’d just feel embarrassed unless it was a family eating around the table type affair.
i had a look back at her Instagram and there’s pics of her parents. Her dad is a big guy and overweight so I’m betting the family have the takeaways with her. It’s probably not helped her eating habits when her dad is also a big man

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.