BeckiJones4 #2 TikTok, travelodges and takeaways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why spoil the taste of porridge with Banana and Nutella, all those little extras are adding up like the cupcake 🧁and a cup of tea before bed after a stir fry I can see why she has got so large.

Reactions: 2
She's definitely way over 18 - 20 stone, I'd put her at about 23 stone realistically

Reactions: 6
Anyone kids play roblox ? She’s got the same build as the characters from that rather than the mine craft ones like a tiktoker said, she seems to store it all on her belly and fupa

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why spoil the taste of porridge with Banana and Nutella, all those little extras are adding up like the cupcake 🧁and a cup of tea before bed after a stir fry I can see why she has got so large.
True like in her lunch she packed a soreen bar and fibre one brownie- both cakes. She could have cut that down to just one of those. Packed lunches are super high in calories. If I was at home and had lunch I might have soup and a roll, or a sandwich, but I wouldn’t have 2 bars and a banana and Pepsi with my lunch at home. But when people have lunch at work they fill it up with snacks. She could have just had the beef noodle thing.

I get that people who work big shifts need more snacks but she is working school hours, nobody needs all of those snacks and a main

Reactions: 5
I don't get why she thinks that porridge is healthy, by the time you've fucked about adding Nutella and all that biscoff tit she might as well just make a bacon butty

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Slightly off topic but since their eat with me that William Ellis keeps popping up, does he have a thread? Or anything firing in his brain?

Reactions: 3
Why has she got she/her in her insta bio. We all know what she identifies as. I can't deal. And I was crying last after becki and wills first live. Will said on comments "thanks for all the 80,000 people who popped in to watch us" .... like what the duck. He only had about 200 viewers and becki had 300 and odd when I checked hers 😄 🤣 😂

• Haha
Sorry but her taste in clothing is horrible, and to buy two pairs of crocs, even in the skirt she looks like a sister wife.

Reactions: 4
Her ASOS haul was horrific too 😂 and she kept covering up the sizes with her little fingers 😂

Reactions: 7
Her ASOS haul was horrific too 😂 and she kept covering up the sizes with her little fingers 😂
Omg I just watched it and seen this!! She says embrace your imperfections love yourself etc but she can’t even be honest with anyone shes so insecure

I actually like the gingham skirt it gives her a bit more shape but it’s a bit out of season

Reactions: 1
I think she was a little over 20 stone to start with tbh, if she was 18 stone to start that means she’d be about 16 now, my friend is same height as me which is Becky height (5’5) and she doesn’t look that fat
She was more than 20 stone, still is. I know everyone doesn't look the same but my sister is 5ft5 and 20.7 Stone and Becki looks much bigger.
That beige checked boxy shirt does NOTHING for her figure.

Reactions: 3
Someone must have offered to do her nails for free, which is fair enough! But I’m dying at the fact she would have had to have asked her mum for a lift there 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.