BeckiJones4 #2 TikTok, travelodges and takeaways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That chilli video... It's like she was trying so hard to make us think she eats a lot of home cooked meals

Reactions: 2
I had to block her on my tiktok the indulged face she made while eating annoyed me greatly

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s with the hat obsession all of a sudden? Why’s she wearing a hat in her bedroom? This woman is just so funny and just... odd 😂

Reactions: 6
Becky do the right thing chuck those Sweets in the bin or run to donate them you do not need sugary rubbish.

Reactions: 2
Why is this 29 year old woman wearing a DINOSAUR PENDANT in the bedroom of her mums house showing off her sweeties get a bleeping life!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She looks like something off kurupt fm with that hat and top on hahahahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is probs just wearing the hat to prove that people wear hats since she now has a hat in her merch range. Also she is doing an ear with me I just clicked on it nothing but positive comments but I stayed for a minute. But she goes “this is why I don’t do live eat with me, because of the Meg comments” well I think regardless of your appearance you get negative comments.

Also someone was like your food looks nice. I can never see her food. Except a tiny part of the bowl. I can’t see what the meal is the same when she done eat with me with will she never had her food visable. Like kinda defeats the point

Reactions: 7
Her live is odd. I caught about 15 minutes (shoot me now) and people were asking her for ages what she was eating and she couldn’t/wouldn’t stay. Eventually we were informed it was a ‘beef stir fry’ that was ‘really nice’ 😁

Shovelling sweets in her gob, singing spice girls, coughing all over the place.

Lol. She's scared to go into the dark shed but she's happy we're all there with her 🤣. She's going to shed for lollies.

Reactions: 3
Here comes my bleeping pettiness..

Love or dislike her, you can't deny she has visually lost weight in the past year (though some pictures pop up of her recently and I'm like :unsure:)

Sorry but how? She eats so bleeping much and you just know she doesn't show EVERYTHING she eats in her eat in a day tik tok videos.

I've worked my butt off to try and shed my baby weight (to only fall pregnant again 4.5 months post partum d'oh!) and she has lost a considerable amount in a year and eats like tit.....

......which begs the question......

how much was she bleeping eating in the first place to noticeably LOSE weight this year from eating the way she is now?! Gobsmacked I am :cautious:

Reactions: 6
Here comes my bleeping pettiness..

Love or dislike her, you can't deny she has visually lost weight in the past year (though some pictures pop up of her recently and I'm like :unsure:)

Sorry but how? She eats so bleeping much and you just know she doesn't show EVERYTHING she eats in her eat in a day tik tok videos.

I've worked my butt off to try and shed my baby weight (to only fall pregnant again 4.5 months post partum d'oh!) and she has lost a considerable amount in a year and eats like tit.....

......which begs the question......

how much was she bleeping eating in the first place to noticeably LOSE weight this year from eating the way she is now?! Gobsmacked I am :cautious:
She’s lost max 2 stone in 1 year, I’d put money on her being around 18 stone to start with so it would have come off relatively easily.

Reactions: 3
I think she was a little over 20 stone to start with tbh, if she was 18 stone to start that means she’d be about 16 now, my friend is same height as me which is Becky height (5’5) and she doesn’t look that fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.