BeckiJones4 #2 TikTok, travelodges and takeaways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Itā€™s just odd isnā€™t it? Sheā€™s 30 next year and seems to want to act like a 16 year old girl. Maybe she just doesnā€™t want a family of her own and is quite happy

Reactions: 5
I donā€™t like how invested I am in her live right now but sheā€™s just such a strange creature I canā€™t not watch

David Attenborough could do a fantastic documentary about her

Reactions: 6
releases her new merch about bracing imperfections then releases a sad video of herself crying šŸ˜“

Reactions: 1
releases her new merch about bracing imperfections then releases a sad video of herself crying šŸ˜“
The hypocrisy is outstanding šŸ¤£

Take a shot every time she says ā€œlikeā€ youā€™ll be dead before the video ends

Reactions: 6
So yeah but like what colour eyeshadow do you guys fink I should choose? Like I like yellow but like itā€™s really yellowy so yeah I fink Iā€™ll go for yellow

^ how the current live is going

duck off why does she use a felt tip eyeliner in her water line is she actually alright

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shes literally having a melt down putting lashes on. Sad really
I saw that she was getting so annoyed

Oh my word her skin! And she just went on about this acronym she was saying wrong at work for ages, saying is it an abbreviation? Initials? Alliteration? And viewers were like acronym and she went ACRONOM YEAH and then when people asked what she was saying wrong she said if she says so sheā€™ll sound like a ā€˜thickoā€™ luv I donā€™t think people think youā€™re the brightest of the bunch

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s trying to remember a song and canā€™t think what it is but was trying to describe it to the viewers and she said

ā€œso it like goesā€¦.I canā€™t fink of itā€

Her skin is so thick and textured, it looks so dry then she applies foundation with a dry grotty sponge šŸ¤®

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s trying to remember a song and canā€™t think what it is but was trying to describe it to the viewers and she said

ā€œso it like goesā€¦.I canā€™t fink of itā€

Her skin is so thick and textured, it looks so dry then she applies foundation with a dry grotty sponge šŸ¤®
she uses crap products on her skin and hair. Would love to give her a make over! Lā€™OrĆ©al for hair is awful, switch her to kerastase and diff skincare

Reactions: 4
Donā€™t get why she goes through the effort of putting makeup on to sit on tiktok live to remove it ten mins later? Hey sisters (kiddies) becki Charles here

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A bucket hat? .... a bucket hat?! This woman is a crackpot, she really makes me laugh šŸ˜‚ I do feel sorry for her and I donā€™t actually dislike her but seriously... sheā€™s very odd indeed!
she trying to be a 90s raver who the duck wears them apart from men dealing pills in their 50s or toddlers

Reactions: 1
Why's she fanny farting about putting eyeshadow on and lashes at 9pm to take off and go bed

she's too fuckin old for this tit and this is the reason why people think it's weird, that's what young teenagers do, i used to go "practice" makeup when i was about 12 then go wipe it off straight away. Absolutely not normal behaviour for a 28 year old

Reactions: 12
Iā€™m 25, on a full time course and have my own house to run and thereā€™s no chance I could be arsed putting on a full face of make up at 9pmšŸ˜‚ I can just about be arsed to do it when I go out! She really is very child like itā€™s quite sad. I wouldnā€™t dream of eating my meals on my bed every day either, very strange behavior

Reactions: 8
ā€œEmbrace your imperfections unless itā€™s your chin in which case cover it with any available material/ hoody/ blanketā€ would be more accurate.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I donā€™t get why this slogan is her new thing when all she does is cry about being called fat and nasty comments and constantly hides her body because sheā€™s insecure?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.