BeckiJones4 #2 TikTok, travelodges and takeaways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think anyone would be in the wrong for suggesting there's something sinister with her because you have absolutely 0 clue these days so you'd be forgiven for questioning her intentions.

Reactions: 3
I don't think anyone would be in the wrong for suggesting there's something sinister with her because you have absolutely 0 clue these days so you'd be forgiven for questioning her intentions.
Yerrr you know what you're right when its kids involved can never be too cautious. Hearing things come out over the years about ex school teachers/classmates of mine you never seen coming is a huge eyeopener.

Reactions: 2
I never thought of it that way but now you’ve said it, yes, it’s so odd. My eldest son is 12, if I saw him interacting with her I’d find it really strange. She really needs to stop, it’s making me feel a bit sick. She shouldn’t be this interested in kids

I don’t think there is anything sinister going on, I think it’s more that becki just cannot grow up herself. I think she wanted to dance as a child but wasn’t able to because of her weight / whatever other reasons and is now reliving her childhood through the niece.
Tbh I think it’s really sad and she only has her mother to blame for giving her tit food as a kid and allowing her to develop unhealthy eating habits.

Reactions: 10
I just don't get why she's always sniffing around teenagers. It's bleeping weird, she's on her own in a room half the week talking to yutes on live like how is this okay? If I went on my daughters iPad and saw her talking to a 28 year old woman I'd go mad. It knocks me sick and we all know what would happen if she was a man
You've hit the nail on the head here, 100% if you found out your 13 yoson/daughter talking to a 28 yo on any kind of device you'd go absolutely mental!! I know I would and I'd be informing certain services no lie

Reactions: 4
Is anyone going to take one for the team and watch her cheesy pasta live?!

You've hit the nail on the head here, 100% if you found out your 13 yoson/daughter talking to a 28 yo on any kind of device you'd go absolutely mental!! I know I would and I'd be informing certain services no lie
Exactly. If she was a man instead this would be outrageous.. what’s the difference? It’s creepy as duck.

The boring man she’s on live with looks like he took the baking dish right out the oven and is eating from that!! Huge portions from
Both of them

Also how boring is he

Reactions: 5
McDonald’s,crisps,mini scotch eggs,domino's and now a whopping portion of pasta! Her arse must be lethal 💨

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I might join it and say I'll send her a dominos voucher if she stays away from pickney for a week

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That was so awkward on her live she asked him does he want a boyfriend? He said no what about you? She looked like she wanted to crawl inside her own asshole she said no I'm happy living the single life 🤣 then it was pure silence for about 30 seconds and she said I'm not feeling well I am going to go 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That was so awkward on her live she asked him does he want a boyfriend? He said no what about you? She looked like she wanted to crawl inside her own asshole she said no I'm happy living the single life 🤣 then it was pure silence for about 30 seconds and she said I'm not feeling well I am going to go 😆😆😆
I didn’t even watch it and I’ve passed away from embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gutted I missed this 😂😂😂

I’m starting to think she’s doing these videos to wind people up, dominos and Maccies in one day? 🤣

Aw as much as she can be a bit annoying I actually find that really sad and feel sorry for her :(

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.