BeckiJones4 #2 TikTok, travelodges and takeaways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez how much tomato purée did she add to that slow cooker 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I questioned why she leaves her comments on. Apparently I’m condoning online bullying

Reactions: 3
But why did she add the cardamom pods at the very end 😭 obviously I know not everyone is a great cook and that's fine, but that has just destroyed me

Omg the cardamom pods 😬 would common sense not tell most people that they shouldn’t be added in at the end, because what’s the point in adding in three seeds? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ And is the coconut milk not meant to be the different kind, it’s usually in a can? I can’t even talk about the DOUBLE CONCENTRATED TOMATO PURÉE, how can someone be that stupid? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why did she not cook the chicken or at least wash it first aaaaaaa maybe it’s just me but even if I’m doing a 8-6 shift I have to cook the chicken before I whack the slow cooker on bork

Reactions: 1
Why did she not cook the chicken or at least wash it first aaaaaaa maybe it’s just me but even if I’m doing a 8-6 shift I have to cook the chicken before I whack the slow cooker on bork
I’ve never precooked chicken before the slow cooker! Oooeer

Reactions: 2
That curry looked like baby tit lmfao why's the chicken shredded like that

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok I’m not even 2 minutes into that and wtf! She put the tiniest amount of a tit primer on, that was no way enough for the large surface area of her face, she did have extra on her hand, but she wiped it away with a make up wipe? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Edited to add: made it to the end and oh my Christ, it was like watching a child, how can she be constantly talking but saying duck all 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.