BeckiJones4 #2 TikTok, travelodges and takeaways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she not cook the chicken or at least wash it first aaaaaaa maybe it’s just me but even if I’m doing a 8-6 shift I have to cook the chicken before I whack the slow cooker on bork
Washing chicken just splashes bacteria everywhere while achieving nothing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I’ve blocked becki, as I’ve woken up to abuse and horrible comments this morning from her little army

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Agreed, I asked my sister who works in food safety and she gasped in shock at the idea of washing chicken.
Yeah I’ve worked in kitchens and can confirm we never wash chicken. There is no need, the cooking process kills the bacteria.

Reactions: 6
Americans seem to be hell bent on washing chicken! Personally I can’t believe more people aren’t commenting on the amount of double concentrate purée she added 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can't stand the fat twit I'm sorry. She knows full bleeping well her stupid weird fans are gonna come at people for simply making a suggestion. She puts them videos up for the "omg you're beautiful" comments and the £££.

Reactions: 5
Oh my god that 100k YouTube video was so embarrassing. Surely she must have 1 friend to celebrate with instead of her 12 year old niece??

• Sad
Oh my god that 100k YouTube video was so embarrassing. Surely she must have 1 friend to celebrate with instead of her 12 year old niece??
When you see her nieces tiktok it’s painfully obvious that Becki is trying to copy her which is so so sad and so but yeah. Pity she couldn’t copy her weight loss though!

Reactions: 2
On the video before tomato curry, got it in my inbox too saying I’m the bully 🙄

Yeah I’ve never washed chicken, and I put it in the slow cooker uncooked otherwise it’s pointless slow cooking it?
Either way is fine but browning it on a high heat will make it taste better, then cook it all the way through in the slow cooker
Maillard reaction innit

Reactions: 3
Just watched her YouTube videos after reading this thread, the Christmas Day one 😬 her parents must be so annoyed they basically have a 13 year old still living under their roof, the way she lines up and shows her presents is so childlike. They have to drive her round, do the chores and shopping etc for her still as we've never seen a video of Becki talking about doing her laundry, cleaning, weekly food shop etc..

A decent flat/house in Ellesmere Port is only about £600 to rent, can't imagine it would be much different in Bolton either? Don't understand why she wouldn't want to move out when she can clearly afford to?? Then again must be quite nice being an overgrown teenager!!

Reactions: 3
How embarrassing when her 12 year old niece can lose weight and becki can’t 😳

Reactions: 2
Just watched her YouTube videos after reading this thread, the Christmas Day one 😬 her parents must be so annoyed they basically have a 13 year old still living under their roof, the way she lines up and shows her presents is so childlike. They have to drive her round, do the chores and shopping etc for her still as we've never seen a video of Becki talking about doing her laundry, cleaning, weekly food shop etc..

A decent flat/house in Ellesmere Port is only about £600 to rent, can't imagine it would be much different in Bolton either? Don't understand why she wouldn't want to move out when she can clearly afford to?? Then again must be quite nice being an overgrown teenager!!
I live in Ellesmere Port and my 3 bed house is £625. She clearly doesn’t want to move out, she’s got 100% disposable income and I reckon if she did live on her own she would end up even bigger!

• Wow
The whole idea of these people having “merch” is so odd to me. I’d love to see sales figures

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.