BeckiJones4 #2 TikTok, travelodges and takeaways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks huge in the Instagram picture she posted today. I really think she has just gotten better with angles

Reactions: 6
So before she goes to meet the mayor of bleeping Bolton she goes all ya can eat Chinese buffet 🤣🤣 ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lmao why’s she met the mayor of bleeping Bolton 😂😂😂😂😂

Discussing online trolling with her? Apparently setting something up? Yeah ok Becki hun 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Yeah she defo looks bigger in that pic than I thought she was!! She’s clearly very good with camera angles and stuff cos I’m quite shocked!

She’s 5’5 same height as me, I’m just under 11 stone rn and am 12/14 depending on the shop. I reckon she’s got to be at least 20 stone?

I feel folk can be too kind to these sorts of (talentless) people and it gives them a boost, but they then take these comments (thinking it’s all real) and get too big for their deluded boots

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.