BeckiJones4 #2 TikTok, travelodges and takeaways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think her dinner tonight was as bad as it could be. At least it wasn’t a processed meal like it normally is!

And I agree what a liar her mate is about how many viewers. That’s a classic example of why people call them out because he is manipulating the facts. Yeh maybe 80000individual users did click on at some point however I bet many of those were for split seconds. They literally had no more than 1.5k at anyone time.

Reactions: 4
She would probably reduce the portion size by learning to season food. It looks so bland! Food is so unsatisfactory when it’s not seasoned correctly

Reactions: 6
She would probably reduce the portion size by learning to season food. It looks so bland! Food is so unsatisfactory when it’s not seasoned correctly
So true! It’s just a bunch of codswallop when she claims she finds it hard to lose weight and keep it off. I dont think she truely tries. Like you say if you’re on a diet you would portion control. Obv it’s not going to be easy but she isn’t trying at all. Her meals are massive. And when she does her what I eat in a day she will sometimes eat something like a banana at 11am and then have a lunch and then a bowl of cereal for tea. Well no wonder she binges the next day when what she has each day isn’t satisfying!

Sorry but Becki’s mother should honestly be ashamed of herself. There is only one place Becki learned to overeat like this, and that is at home. It’s not her fault that her mum taught her bad eating habits and enabled her to overeat as a kid and get to this size, but she really needs to take control of her portions now and lose some weight before it is too late!
Tbf it’s not always a parents fault. My mum always cooked good healthy food no huge portions and as I grew older I used food as a coping mechanism which was not my families fault. Much like people use alcohol or drugs. I was very overweight for a long time until I finally lost the weight. No one else in my family was big. I wonder if Becki has maybe issues with food and using it as an emotional crutch

Reactions: 1
Tbf it’s not always a parents fault. My mum always cooked good healthy food no huge portions and as I grew older I used food as a coping mechanism which was not my families fault. Much like people use alcohol or drugs. I was very overweight for a long time until I finally lost the weight. No one else in my family was big. I wonder if Becki has maybe issues with food and using it as an emotional crutch
Probably using food to fulfil the gap in her life that generally people fill with friends, partners, hobbies, activities etc. I know when I was overweight I was eating because I had nothing better to do but when I really made an effort to add more things to my life it felt easier to ‘diet’

Reactions: 2
Probably using food to fulfil the gap in her life that generally people fill with friends, partners, hobbies, activities etc. I know when I was overweight I was eating because I had nothing better to do but when I really made an effort to add more things to my life it felt easier to ‘diet’
Possibly yes. It’s also a vicious cycle of not liking the way you look and eating to cope with those feelings which obviously you won’t lose weight doing. Although I lost weight I still suffer with binge eating and emotional eating so I can relate to her a do know how hard it can be.

Possibly yes. It’s also a vicious cycle of not liking the way you look and eating to cope with those feelings which obviously you won’t lose weight doing. Although I lost weight I still suffer with binge eating and emotional eating so I can relate to her a do know how hard it can be.
I experience this too and find it really hard. I don't know about you but I feel ashamed after I binge and would never dream of posting videos of myself binging for everyone to see. Becki needs to seek help from a professional before she ends up with serious physical health problems.

I experience this too and find it really hard. I don't know about you but I feel ashamed after I binge and would never dream of posting videos of myself binging for everyone to see. Becki needs to seek help from a professional before she ends up with serious physical health problems.
yes I feel shame and anger with my binges. The thing is with Becki is she isn’t 30 or 40 stone she’s not bedbound or unable to walk etc so the weightloss is achievable. She obviously wants to lose weight as she started calorie counting. But I do feel a little defensive of her because I’ve been there. It’s not as easy as just not eating junk it’s really having to work on why you have issues with food. Some of the comments she gets are very nasty and yes she does put herself online but no excuse for people to treat her the way they do

Reactions: 3
I personally do not like pork chops but she could lose weight with the meat and veg and no rice it did not go with the meal and would cut out the carbs although chicken breast would have been better.Her meals are lazy who adds ready salad to a bagel when she could chop cucumber and tomato.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She would defo lose more weight if she has less portions. All her meals are massive. Even when she gets a kebab just always has to get large of everything and also a garlic bread. When she gets a Indian she gets 2 main dishes with a rice and naan bread poppadoms just for her. Even her maccies everything is large and double. She just doesn't even try. Even when she's eating she shoves to much in at once. Even tonight she made that horrible noise cos she shoved the whole brocoli in at once. Just no need

Thing is, she could eat pretty massive portions by our standards and still lose weight. But its pretty obvious she binges all day and night.

She would defo lose more weight if she has less portions. All her meals are massive. Even when she gets a kebab just always has to get large of everything and also a garlic bread. When she gets a Indian she gets 2 main dishes with a rice and naan bread poppadoms just for her. Even her maccies everything is large and double. She just doesn't even try. Even when she's eating she shoves to much in at once. Even tonight she made that horrible noise cos she shoved the whole brocoli in at once. Just no need
exactly this! I can have a McDonald’s breakfast for under 500 calories, bacon and egg McMuffin a hash brown and Diet Coke. She had the double sausage meal! There’s just no need. It’s a learned behaviour. Someone hasn’t taught her as she’s grown up about portion sizes as she genuinely seems clueless showing her wieiad like it’s all normal food and most people are watching it like wtf?!

Her mates food for a kebab and cheesy chips was £23 in the order that’s not normal. Now I’ve been known to short change myself after a night out and ordered more food than the kebab shop owns. But when you’re sober ordering an extra large kebab with cheesy chips at £23 is insane! Her order must have cost similar. When the takeaway is costing more than a meal out I draw the line.

Her mates food for a kebab and cheesy chips was £23 in the order that’s not normal. Now I’ve been known to short change myself after a night out and ordered more food than the kebab shop owns. But when you’re sober ordering an extra large kebab with cheesy chips at £23 is insane! Her order must have cost similar. When the takeaway is costing more than a meal out I draw the line.
And he said they’re going to start doing that every week. Now I understand a genuine foody but eating chain restaurant junk food and having a large aamount of your income go on that is terrible IMO.

Reactions: 5
I've been following this thread since it started also been following becki and I just can't cope any longer and have to comment,, why oh why does she pick up the food on her fork , point it at the camera and say what it is before shoving it in her gob?? She's already bloody told us and shown what's she having 😫 it's like watching a cbbc cooking show she's only missing putting the spelling up!! Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a sill bat , the birthday posts like she is the Queen , how old is she ? Looks way too old for the short dresses she wears as for the in bed posts ffs , and the face looks like it has dents , are they missing filler on parts of it . looking earlier and you just can’t believe what you are seeing . Like the hubby really went out got the coat and trainers . silly self obsessed woman

And the best is she thinks that fake acc on Insta that claims to hunt tattlers down is real 🤣🤣🤣 what idiotic person think they have the power 🤣🤣🤣🤣software used to track terrorist that they use 🤣🤣😭 beam me up Scottie 🤣🤣🤣

What a sill bat , the birthday posts like she is the Queen , how old is she ? Looks way too old for the short dresses she wears as for the in bed posts ffs , and the face looks like it has dents , are they missing filler on parts of it . looking earlier and you just can’t believe what you are seeing . Like the hubby really went out got the coat and trainers . silly self obsessed woman

And the best is she thinks that fake acc on Insta that claims to hunt tattlers down is real 🤣🤣🤣 what idiotic person think they have the power 🤣🤣🤣🤣software used to track terrorist that they use 🤣🤣😭 beam me up Scottie 🤣🤣🤣
Think your on the wrong becki thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I wanna know what becki this is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.