BeckiJones4 #2 TikTok, travelodges and takeaways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That guy she did the live with is literally the dullest guy ever! He’s more boring than she is

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she has still lost weight, how much is she saying she lost?
Think she said she’s lost a stone and a half since then so 21lb so just under 2lb a month. Better than nothing I suppose. Don’t know about anyone else but I can fluctuate up and down up to 7lb in a month depending on where I am with my cycle/ what I’ve had to eat the day before etc. Not to take away from her ‘achievement’ but for someone her size and presuming her actual fat loss is probably closer to 1 stone, that’s hardly enough to go from looking like a thumb to the chiselled triangle jaw she tries to pretend she has by covering the rest up with a hoody and calling it progress.

Reactions: 4
Think she said she’s lost a stone and a half since then so 21lb so just under 2lb a month. Better than nothing I suppose. Don’t know about anyone else but I can fluctuate up and down up to 7lb in a month depending on where I am with my cycle/ what I’ve had to eat the day before etc. Not to take away from her ‘achievement’ but for someone her size and presuming her actual fat loss is probably closer to 1 stone, that’s hardly enough to go from looking like a thumb to the chiselled triangle jaw she tries to pretend she has by covering the rest up with a hoody and calling it progress.
I would expect it to come off quicker being the size she is but I think she just has very little understanding of portion sizes. She still lives with her parents to so seems very sheltered, how has she got to 28 and not realised a kebab, chips and garlic bread is not an excessive amount for one person?!

Reactions: 3
I would expect it to come off quicker being the size she is but I think she just has very little understanding of portion sizes. She still lives with her parents to so seems very sheltered, how has she got to 28 and not realised a kebab, chips and garlic bread is not an excessive amount for one person?!
I want to know if she eats different from her parents

Reactions: 1
We live in the same town as eachother and I’m joining slimming world tonight, she should come along with me

Reactions: 2
For how big she is, she has to eat thousands of extra calories to maintain the weight she has. She could very easily lose weight without much effort because she’s overeating by such a large amount. 2 lbs a month is not good, I don’t know why she bothers to post weight based updates or videos when she showcases her dire eating habits every day. People like her make it harder for people who are overweight but eat wholesome healthy meals because it gives the stereotype that very overweight people just binge on takeaway and ready meals/prepared foods like she does

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He’s just put that they had over 80,000 viewers on the live last night? I tuned in a few times (god knows why haha) and the most I saw online was about 290. Did anyone see more?

Reactions: 6
He’s just put that they had over 80,000 viewers on the live last night? I tuned in a few times (god knows why haha) and the most I saw online was about 290. Did anyone see more?
I think if it appears on someones fyp it is counted as a view even if someone swipes away immediately.

So what he means is during the time they were live 80,000 were actually using tiktok 😂

• Haha
The dinner tonight was HUGE! I really want to leave a helpful comment about portion sizes but her fans are terrifying. I don’t think I’ve ever eaten two pork loins for dinner ever! Even not on a diet id have one pork loin, half that portion of rice with that veg

Reactions: 4
Sorry but Becki’s mother should honestly be ashamed of herself. There is only one place Becki learned to overeat like this, and that is at home. It’s not her fault that her mum taught her bad eating habits and enabled her to overeat as a kid and get to this size, but she really needs to take control of her portions now and lose some weight before it is too late!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.