BeckiJones4 #2 TikTok, travelodges and takeaways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wanna know what becki this is 🤣
Oops 🙊 I done it again , it’s the home sweet home one I was so traumatised after flicking through her last stories that I decided to check out her threads , can’t find the 🧙‍♀️ . Now I need to know who this one is 🤣🤣🤣 I really need new glasses 🤓 now I did notice someone had a profile pic that looked like her , beckygummy or some name like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've been following this thread since it started also been following becki and I just can't cope any longer and have to comment,, why oh why does she pick up the food on her fork , point it at the camera and say what it is before shoving it in her gob?? She's already bloody told us and shown what's she having 😫 it's like watching a cbbc cooking show she's only missing putting the spelling up!! Haha
Cos she's copying lawernce

Reactions: 1
Oops 🙊 I done it again , it’s the home sweet home one I was so traumatised after flicking through her last stories that I decided to check out her threads , can’t find the 🧙‍♀️ . Now I need to know who this one is 🤣🤣🤣 I really need new glasses 🤓 now I did notice someone had a profile pic that looked like her , beckygummy or some name like that 😂
this one is beckijones4 type it in the search bar on tt it’ll be the first result! She’s a big lass, always wears a kids hair band and clothes from Bon marche, nearly 30 and lives with mum and dad, hangs around with teenagers, eats a lot of tit, that’s about the best summary I can give 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
this one is beckijones4 type it in the search bar on tt it’ll be the first result! She’s a big lass, always wears a kids hair band and clothes from Bon marche, nearly 30 and lives with mum and dad, hangs around with teenagers, eats a lot of tit, that’s about the best summary I can give 🤣
I definitely got to check her out 😂 😂😂😂

Ahh sweet lord , companies send her junk food, choc etc . Is she on a diet ?? Flash mop 🤣🤣🤣 Only a quick look so far , still trying to find the one with the frozen face I know she has threads

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Cos she's copying lawernce
I have no clue who that is? Haha does he have a thread on here

Seriously who wants to watch her and that weirdo eating on live every Sunday?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I do think she is a virgin. She’s good though no trace of her on fb, certain influencers have left there’s open before they took off and people can cleverly get snippets of any lies they’ve told… can’t find anything of her or any signs of exes

I do think she is a virgin. She’s good though no trace of her on fb, certain influencers have left there’s open before they took off and people can cleverly get snippets of any lies they’ve told… can’t find anything of her or any signs of exes
It’s quite easy to find her Facebook but there’s absolutely nothing of interest on it 😂

edit: just had a look and she’s hidden loads of stuff. I found her a few months ago and could see a lot more than we can see now. But it was all boring stuff and tiktok related

Her what i eat in a day tho ..... when she eats the porridge and she puts to much in her mouth once again. But then uses music to hide the mmmm noise she makes or that fake laughing noise she makes. She'd sk awkward

That pamper video she just posted, a lit candle right at the blinds seriously? What an idiot

Just caught that Will on a live and he said he’s gay so Becki’s out of luck again 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.