BeckiJones4 #2 TikTok, travelodges and takeaways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what the duck is this video I've just stumbled across. I really have no words for this. I feel sorry for Paige she must cringe and feel ashamed

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Wow she's on live now saying that if she got her hair cut before she got weighed it would take 4lb of her cos her hair heavy hahaha. She mad

• Haha
Reactions: 10
the lying on the bed doing the peace sign and waving 😭
Someone before mentioned they wondered what her parents relationship is like with food..well in her YouTube video you can clearly see her mum (in my opinion) did not seem to be overweight at all from the small section Becky showed. Think she had just a single meal and a hash brown whereas Becky had a double sausage and egg and TWO hash browns and a sour cream dip which is gross imo.

she’s a 28 year old woman but even so if it were me my mum would deffo be having words, more in regards to my health. I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again, she’s eating herself to death this one it’s so sad to see.

edited to add..I don’t know why I’ve quoted your reply in my message I didn’t mean to sorry!

Reactions: 4
Omg I can’t believe how much bigger she looks on her YouTube videos! She looks double the size of the filtered Becki we see on TT
I skipped through it and it has weird glitches at the end? Or is that just me

Reactions: 4

this is soooo sad
so yeah, so excited but yeah so yeah, but I’m so excited so yeah just gonna brush my teef so yeah

What a sad little life. I always assumed her mum was really big and disabled but she looks fairly slim and is able to drive so I’m wondering who the shower hand rail and stair lift is for

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.