BeckiJones4 #2 TikTok, travelodges and takeaways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BECKI!!! Why are we putting paste in a ham bagel

“I haven’t been shopping as I’ve been at tokfest” not a great excuse tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Personally don’t think she looks like she’s lost 2.5 stone as she’s still very big but well done if she has. It’s very slow weight loss for being that big, it usually drops off on fatter people

she’s 5’5 same height as me, I’d say she’s got a good 10 stone on me and I’m a size 12

Reactions: 4
There’s no way she’s lost 2.5 stone. If so where has she lost it from? Bc it certainly doesn’t look like she has
Two stone isn’t a lot for someone here size tbh and you won’t be able to tell as much as someone else who’s not got as much to lose.

Reactions: 2
.Her curry order is so odd, what seems like two meat dishes, one rice , a huge lump of soggy bread I suppose it's Nan, what about some veggie sides they are the best part I think. Anyhow the yellow curry looked vile wondering what that's called.
Looks like chicken korma

Could've got one of the burgers that doesn't come as a meal and then added the fries and coke seperately
What she got is a meal tho

This made me actually laugh out loud 😂 that bagel looked absolutely vile!
The way she said 'paste or pate if you call it that' ........ chicken paste and pate are not the same thing hahahaha 😂 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I still genuinely think she does not have a bad heart. I don’t get any bad energy off her. I do think she has a lot of issues and vulnerability though and I truly think she doesn’t see her hanging round with teenagers as creepy. I would love to see her lose the weight, sort her hair and eyebrows out and find some people her age. I basically wanna see her glow up! I’m rooting for her but she just seems like she takes one step forward two steps back all the time

Reactions: 24
I still genuinely think she does not have a bad heart. I don’t get any bad energy off her. I do think she has a lot of issues and vulnerability though and I truly think she doesn’t see her hanging round with teenagers as creepy. I would love to see her lose the weight, sort her hair and eyebrows out and find some people her age. I basically wanna see her glow up! I’m rooting for her but she just seems like she takes one step forward two steps back all the time
This! I want to see her fulfilling her potential. She has the strangest life for a 28 year old, tagging along to dance comps with her neice and getting her to do her hair and make up as if they're the same age 🤯

Reactions: 6
In the video where she makes the chicken salad lunch for work - the chicken looked rubber and plastic 🤢🤢 even when she makes her own meals which she does seem to do with dinners, it’s usually always processed pre made chicken and rice etc - other than one banana or apple she eats once every week, there seems to be zero fresh food in her diet. It’s very sad, she is addicted to junk and her family should help her or she should get therapy from the NHS. Who can eat that much takeaway and processed food as a daily diet and think it’s ok? You have one body and one life - people spend time and money doing their hair/make up and getting clothes but neglect their bodies and treat it like tit by feeding it crap. There’s zero excuse for the way she eats, like I’ve mentioned before it’s not volume, it’s what she’s eating. You can see she isn’t comfortable in her skin, her body is straining under the weight she’s putting on her. Ugh,

Reactions: 5
This! I want to see her fulfilling her potential. She has the strangest life for a 28 year old, tagging along to dance comps with her neice and getting her to do her hair and make up as if they're the same age 🤯
yes it is very strange, not sure how she can’t see it or nobody has pointed it out

Reactions: 1
Apprently I've just seen on someone's live that she's charging £500 to attend a opening of a business

Apprently someone emailed her for a quote to see and she said £500 to have her come

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Apprently I've just seen on someone's live that she's charging £500 to attend a opening of a business

Apprently someone emailed her for a quote to see and she said £500 to have her come
This is the funniest thing I have ever ever read

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.