BeckiJones4 #2 TikTok, travelodges and takeaways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the actual duck wakes up one day and decides that they want to go to tokfest to meet becki

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Alfie Hughes has posted a video of them all around the table at ‘tokfest’ and Becki is the oldest there by probably a decade at least. If you’re confused Beck just follow the golden rule - if they’re wearing braces they’re too young for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Looks like she's finally started to own her choices but is it just me who thinks she doesn't suit it hahahaha and the way she says she doesn't win. She needs to grow the duck up

Reactions: 3
She must be using a slimming filter on her own videos. Either that or she she knows where to hold her camera so she looks different. Her face looks much slimmer on her tiktoks yet when AlfieHughes posted a clip of Becki at tokfest her face looked much heavier, I feel she’s almost in denial about her weight…

Reactions: 6
I agree with all the comments about her hanging about with kids and seeking validation from kids that aren’t mentally mature, it’s always given me weird vibes. Someone said above about getting the feeling she’s always wanted to be a dancer but might have felt too big as a kid and I have to agree! She once shown a pic of her as a child and she was a big girl back then too, her siblings look older than her so I wonder if she was spoilt by her parents but with food. I think she tries to live vicariously through Paige hence the reason she’s obsessed with being a dance mom (lol) and doing tik tok dance routines that should be left to teenagers. Becki, we know you read here now so please start acting your age, it’s weird.

Reactions: 7
F71C238D-63B8-4545-82A1-1C002D31CFEE.jpeg

Sorry but who does she think she is? 😩😂 I wouldn’t be celebrating having random kids wanting my autograph. She’s led a very sheltered life and you can tell. I do like her hair here though, suits her so much better.

Reactions: 8
Her hair looks better here, but it still needs cut, it looks so shapeless and weighed down with the remnants of that cheap shampoo! She’s such a strange shape, where is her waist? She just doesn’t pull that outfit off and in her usual style makes it look frumpy and something my 78 year old gran would even avoid! Her face also looks huge, like does she just have a huge head/face? 😂😂

Reactions: 5
It’s saad, I think she probably wouldn’t be a bad looking woman but there’s so much fat around the face it’s distorting her features. I did also think she’d lost weight but she looks morbidly obese here. I feel feel for her, I’m currently at a bmi of about 26 and I’m not much older, our metabolisms really do slow down at this age, it must be hard but the huge portions she does dont help. A whole pack of rice to yourself isn’t ok.

Reactions: 3
She reposted this pic on her insta but put a big caption over it to hide her chin… it’s sad that shes so self conscious about the size of her face but she doesnt help herself either with all the crap she guzzles down!

Reactions: 4
Can’t stand either of them but the size difference of their heads is killing me 🤣

7A69B817-952C-400F-844C-A677A92F81EB.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.