BeckiJones4 #2 TikTok, travelodges and takeaways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apprently I've just seen on someone's live that she's charging £500 to attend a opening of a business

Apprently someone emailed her for a quote to see and she said £500 to have her come
You know what they say about a fool and their money…

Reactions: 2
After her latest Video the comments are Brutal I think, after Tokfest the hiding behind the Jumper is not going to be tolerated.

Reactions: 5
She’s on live right now go look at how bad her skin is. Just shows she always uses a filter on live and on her videos!!

Reactions: 6
My profile picture was a potato smiley for another reason and now it’s become relevant again 🤣💁🏽‍♀️ love it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s on live right now go look at how bad her skin is. Just shows she always uses a filter on live and on her videos!!
I really noticed that, came up when scrolling fyp, she’s so red, lots of blemishes probably from eating crap all weekend at bloody tokfest!
Also her pores are so big and visible, which you never see on her videos, does show how much she smooths them! And defo whitens her teeth on them as that love video they do not look as white at all!

Reactions: 3
She’s on live right now with some guy I don’t know who. But it’s so weird his English is poor and it’s such an awkward conversation it’s like when you are on holiday and are having a polite convo with someone who speaks a few words. What a waste of her time and his.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just went onto tiktok and saw the live to!! Wtf !! Do her parents not think she’s lost the plot!!

Reactions: 3
Just went onto tiktok and saw the live to!! Wtf !! Do her parents not think she’s lost the plot!!
I know! She is probably just too polite to end it but she is just so desperate for views and like and what ever else! She can’t think that’s a productive way to spend her time!

Someone really replied eat him ☠
Tbh that one was a bit mean, but all of the comments saying end it and it’s not even a convo had me dead. The eat him one was just in with those comments.

Yes was a bit mean. I always feel bad letting out a laugh, I don’t know how people come up with the stuff they say! Every other comment though is fair. It’s awkward af!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.