BeckiJones4 #2 TikTok, travelodges and takeaways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah becki has stated she gets so much she blocks as much as possible though. I don’t doubt emma gets hate but I imagine it’s manageable for her to delete, as becki is a lot bigger and not the beauty standard I think she must come under a lot more attack. Not saying Emma is a supermodel but she is more “presentable” I think.
I've see the same people on there giving ber a hate so she doesn't block them on comment but she does on lives. Cos I've been banned on a life before haha and it's purely cos Emma own what she does

Reactions: 3
Did you see what I eat in a day, I think I'm kinder to her than the others but really she is just the same as Lawrence. Did you catch she having a cup of tea in her Merch cup.

Reactions: 1
I never thought she looked like heather trott but she does in that pic

Did she just have a whole pack of uncle Ben’s rice for dinner 🤨

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She’s on live right now and you wouldn’t believe she’s 28. Why does she look so childish

Reactions: 5
Beyond me why she sits on live with makeup and fake lashes on but leaves the house looking like a giant 8 year old with her headband on - maybe if she left the house making an effort for once she’d find a partner (now I’m not saying you need makeup to find love but she could use not looking like a state all the time)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
her chewing in this video makes me feel ill. she looks like she reeks i could imagine the stench when she opens her mouth 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
her chewing in this video makes me feel ill. she looks like she reeks i could imagine the stench when she opens her mouth 🤢
I know, makes me want to heave.
I was thinking maybe she has lost a little weight but I think she's just got better at the way she angles the camera. She never films from that angle anymore unless she has a pillow or hoodie covering her chins.

Reactions: 7
Beyond me why she sits on live with makeup and fake lashes on but leaves the house looking like a giant 8 year old with her headband on - maybe if she left the house making an effort for once she’d find a partner (now I’m not saying you need makeup to find love but she could use not looking like a state all the time)
giant 8 year old paaahhhhh

I wonder if she just has zero interest in men. Tbh anyone can get a shag if you have a vag, just sign up to pof and wait for 5000384938 messages from men (usually squaddies) she just has no life apart from Tik tok

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Think she was interested in Declan until she realised he was gay. On that topic I wonder why Declan never comes to her why is she always either in Bolton or on tour with the Escarda Morris dancing troupe 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.