BeckiJones4 #2 TikTok, travelodges and takeaways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree. I have always thought this.

Like her Maccies breakfast is 800cals. Iceblast 15cals. Sandwich and crisps approx 500cals. Can of coke 150cals. Yogurt 200cals. Apple and biscuit 100cals.

Total - 1750 or something approx. I’ve seen loads of videos where it looks like she eats less. It’s just another thing that I’m sure she lies about.
One biscuit hahaha. You’re too funny

Reactions: 1
She’s live just now, and all she does is read comments out and thanks people for following her 😂 she needs to get a bleeping life and stop acting like a 14 year old 😬
Also, how thick is she? She didn’t even know how to pronounce Vigil.

Reactions: 4
her get ready w me reminds me so much of them youtubers back in the day like 2010/2011 whod do tutorials like "how I straighten my hair" with about 400000 heat protect products, it's like she's living her youth now

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is exactly my point. This is why I love Emma Matthews she eats even worse than Becki but Emma doesn't give a duck. On her intro she even says she doesn't give a duck. She just said I'm having this end off and owns it. She's never once claimed to be on a weight loss journey. But Becki does. She's always there with justifying what does she doing with excuses. That's why she gets hate
Emma has said she gets loads of hate but she has said she deletes it, whereas Becky doesn’t

Emma has said she gets loads of hate but she has said she deletes it, whereas Becky doesn’t
That's cos the hate Emma receives is probably only a fraction to what becki gets. Becki probably gets to much to delete. Everything about her is awkward. It's not even her weight for me. I physically can't watch her eat anymore cos she always makes nosies cos she puts to much in her mouth at once. Then shes shaking the fork saying mmmmmmmmm. Grates on me

• Haha
Reactions: 9
yeah becki has stated she gets so much she blocks as much as possible though. I don’t doubt emma gets hate but I imagine it’s manageable for her to delete, as becki is a lot bigger and not the beauty standard I think she must come under a lot more attack. Not saying Emma is a supermodel but she is more “presentable” I think.

yeah becki has stated she gets so much she blocks as much as possible though. I don’t doubt emma gets hate but I imagine it’s manageable for her to delete, as becki is a lot bigger and not the beauty standard I think she must come under a lot more attack. Not saying Emma is a supermodel but she is more “presentable” I think.
Emma’s got the attitude to pull it off, confident or not you’d think she was, she doesn’t pretend to be on a diet, she doesn’t pretend to be the one driving herself to Starbucks or pretend to be driving to pick her niece up rather than along for the ride. She doesn’t make any apology or go on about how yeah she’s having another takeaway there’s no mention of it being a treat day or whatever she just eats what she wants and that sort of takes the wind out of the sails of the type of comments Becki gets. In my opinion the two aren’t really comparable.

For a closer comparison to becki you’d have to be looking at someone around Paige’s age because that’s the age she’s acting. Which is weird because at the same time she’s trying to live out some weird dance mom fantasy and if she’s not spending her weekend eating a kebab in the bed of a Bolton travelodge she’s sitting all day watching kids that aren’t even hers Morris dancing. Bizarre.

Reactions: 15
That ‘salad’ looked bleeping grim! 🙄
I’m glad to see she’s removed the hairband that was attached to her head, but replacing it with sunglasses? Maybe if she got her hair done so it wasn’t so long and greasy looking she wouldn’t need something on top of her head all the time? She’s so bleeping weird.

Reactions: 5
I don't understand how she goes live basically every night?? She's a 28 year old woman, surely she can do something better with her time than trying desperately hard to relate to teenagers? 😬

Reactions: 6
I don't understand how she goes live basically every night?? She's a 28 year old woman, surely she can do something better with her time than trying desperately hard to relate to teenagers? 😬
Kinda like Lawrence they are greedy for all the gifts.

Reactions: 5
Someone told her her hair looks nice in a ponytail and I’m sure it’s been like that every day since 😂😂

Soooooo she's definitely fallen off the slimming world diet..... 😅

I wonder is it because:

She gets more engagement when she eats tit even though its more than half horrible comments?

or

She just genuinely can't keep away from her maccies, kebab combo and dominos and blows out?

Also do you reckon she wishes she was a 'dance mom' herself and thats why shes obsessed with her nieces dancing?

Reactions: 3
She’s a lazy cow, everything she eats comes ready prepared, bet it killed her chopping some cucumber & opening those snack a jacks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Soooooo she's definitely fallen off the slimming world diet..... 😅

I wonder is it because:

She gets more engagement when she eats tit even though its more than half horrible comments?

or

She just genuinely can't keep away from her maccies, kebab combo and dominos and blows out?

Also do you reckon she wishes she was a 'dance mom' herself and thats why shes obsessed with her nieces dancing?
It’s almost definitely engagement I’d say. It’s money based decisions

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.