BeckiJones4 #2 TikTok, travelodges and takeaways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
giant 8 year old paaahhhhh

I wonder if she just has zero interest in men. Tbh anyone can get a shag if you have a vag, just sign up to pof and wait for 5000384938 messages from men (usually squaddies) she just has no life apart from Tik tok
Nah sorry if I was a bloke or swung the other way I still wouldn't go near her, I can just imagine how much that headband stinks 🤮
Mind you most the men on pof are dirty pervs and maybe the smell would get them going

Reactions: 4
Think she was interested in Declan until she realised he was gay. On that topic I wonder why Declan never comes to her why is she always either in Bolton or on tour with the Escarda Morris dancing troupe 😂

why is she always in bolton? I saw her the other week. I live in bolton so I can safely say it’s a shithole! The town centre is a dump! I can think of a much better place to go for a day out!

Reactions: 3
Didn’t she say she wanted to travel and push herself to do stuff alone? 😂😂
She’s just got herself comfortable going to Bolton now, she needs to spread her wings a bit lol

• Haha
how old is she again?
You ready? She’ll be 29 in December 😂

why does she have the duvet/ blanket wrapped all the way up to under her nostrils this morning it was legitimately roasting last night and till about lunch time today!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
You ready? She’ll be 29 in December 😂

why does she have the duvet/ blanket wrapped all the way up to under her nostrils this morning it was legitimately roasting last night and till about lunch time today!
jesus bleeping christ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It’s just a sad existence. I hate having the tops of my arms out due to being selfconcious for really no reason at all and I’m sure a lot of females have hang up about their bodies. But she really does have an issue with showing the world herself. She always has some blanket or hoodie covering her neck/ chin. If it’s not fabric then it’s her phone when she is filming in the mirror. It’s so weird seeing people that seemingly lack so much confidence be confident is such a peculiar way by broadcasting themselves to thousands.

I wonder how much she actually gets through sponsorship/merch/ views etc does anyone have any good ideas out of interest.

Reactions: 6
It’s just a sad existence. I hate having the tops of my arms out due to being selfconcious for really no reason at all and I’m sure a lot of females have hang up about their bodies. But she really does have an issue with showing the world herself. She always has some blanket or hoodie covering her neck/ chin. If it’s not fabric then it’s her phone when she is filming in the mirror. It’s so weird seeing people that seemingly lack so much confidence be confident is such a peculiar way by broadcasting themselves to thousands.

I wonder how much she actually gets through sponsorship/merch/ views etc does anyone have any good ideas out of interest.
Tbf considering the amount of nasty and abusive comments she gets on her page about her body and looks, I’m not surprised she is self conscious.

Tbf considering the amount of nasty and abusive comments she gets on her page about her body and looks, I’m not surprised she is self conscious.
Boohoo people say mean tit all the time always have always will she’s almost 30 years old if she doesn’t like it… here’s a novel idea…. get off bleeping tiktok and get a life! That goes for all influencers on all platforms. Life isn’t always sunshine and roses. Her comments section is just kids half her age arguing the toss over what she should and shouldn’t eat because 13 and 14 year olds are dickheads we’ve all been there but when is she going to look at that and wonder, what the duck am I doing with my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Boohoo people say mean tit all the time always have always will she’s almost 30 years old if she doesn’t like it… here’s a novel idea…. get off bleeping tiktok and get a life! That goes for all influencers on all platforms. Life isn’t always sunshine and roses. Her comments section is just kids half her age arguing the toss over what she should and shouldn’t eat because 13 and 14 year olds are dickheads we’ve all been there but when is she going to look at that and wonder, what the duck am I doing with my life.
So true. In whatever job you’re in you have to separate the meaningful from the not meaningful feedback. Influencers seem to expect all perfect feedback despite producing crappy content and lying. If I was to do that in my job (not an influencer) I would expect people to say crappy things behind my back and also get some feedback from line managers to say how crap it was in a nicer way.

Erm have you actually read her comments section? It’s a bit more than just kids arguing over what she should and shouldn’t eat lmao

Erm have you actually read her comments section? It’s a bit more than just kids arguing over what she should and shouldn’t eat lmao
Honestly not in that much detail I can never be bothered to scroll down once I see most commenters are aged 13 and I’m not sure why Becki can’t do the same 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Honestly not in that much detail I can never be bothered to scroll down once I see most commenters are aged 13 and I’m not sure why Becki can’t do the same 🤷‍♀️
Well tbf you can block certain words in your comments, so people can still comment them but you can’t see them, so I’m not sure why she hasn’t done that

Reactions: 2
Her 13 year old niece made a weight loss tik tok about what would happen if you start today and not next week 😂 is that shade at her dance mom/aunt

• Haha
Omg her live just come up wtf!!! She’s like a child. I can’t believe a nearly 30 year old woman does Tik tok lives from her parents bedroom… I now think the child headbands are covering up when she doesn’t wash her hair, it looks very greasy

• Sick
Omg her live just come up wtf!!! She’s like a child. I can’t believe a nearly 30 year old woman does Tik tok lives from her parents bedroom… I now think the child headbands are covering up when she doesn’t wash her hair, it looks very greasy
It’s that shampoo she uses as well. It’s shite! There’s so much buildup in her hair it’s insane. Her scalp needs a proper scrub!

It’s that shampoo she uses as well. It’s shite! There’s so much buildup in her hair it’s insane. Her scalp needs a proper scrub!
someone has commented before suggesting she try redken and she didn’t respond! It’s such a cheap tit shampoo she uses I don’t think she washes it out properly either

There was a video where you could see dandruff on her hairline..

She could look quite nice with a shoulder length hair cut

someone has commented before suggesting she try redken and she didn’t respond! It’s such a cheap tit shampoo she uses I don’t think she washes it out properly either
It’s a shame because with a few of the tips people give her it could proper help her out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.