BeckiJones4 #2 TikTok, travelodges and takeaways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what's wrong with a tin of tomatoes for breakfast? it's tomato? not lard? i get she's a greedy cow and that but theres fully nothing wrong with tomatoes

Reactions: 17
what's wrong with a tin of tomatoes for breakfast? it's tomato? not lard? i get she's a greedy cow and that but theres fully nothing wrong with tomatoes
I don’t think the poster meant it like that, I think more that it’s a bit of an odd breakfast! I wouldn’t like it personally but doesn’t bother me and wouldn’t say it’s unhealthy. Think people are just so used to the tiktok baked oats and avocado aesthetic

Reactions: 4
I didn’t mean it was unhealthy lol I meant it’s a weird breakfast

Reactions: 8
I mean, there’s nothing wrong with eating a tin of tomatoes calorie wise, but I personally couldn’t do it without dying of heartburn lmao

Reactions: 1
I mean, there’s nothing wrong with eating a tin of tomatoes calorie wise, but I personally couldn’t do it without dying of heartburn lmao
Her heartburn must be atrocious, I’m up all night with heartburn if even have a sniff of a dominos 🤢

Reactions: 1
I don’t really care what people choose to eat (honestly, even tho I’m about to comment on it 😂) but I have found it quite… eye opening to see what people like Becki, Emma, Will etc eat on a daily basis. I don’t even mean in terms of portion sizes, or calories but just the actual lack of nutrient dense food.

They’re some of the only people I’ve ever seen to cook chilli or spag bol and not have any veg in it, like onions, peppers and mushrooms make those meals don’t they? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The only acceptable way to eat tinned tomatoes on toast is if its got a few sausages or bacon thrown on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t believe how much Tik Tok glamorises unhealthy eating, huge portion sizes and junk food.

Reactions: 10
She always rolls her eyes when taking a bite of food and I can’t stop noticing it now. Very annoying!

Reactions: 3
Oh I’m thrown again. The latest video her face looks the same then other videos she looks like she’s lost a lot what is going on

Reactions: 2
The overnight oats that aren’t oats 😭

That video is ridiculous, stupid facial expressions, can’t mix the weetabix properly, it’s dry as duck. Just wtf 😂

And don’t get me started on the pizza that has no tomato base or cheese 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The overnight oats that aren’t oats 😭

That video is ridiculous, stupid facial expressions, can’t mix the weetabix properly, it’s dry as duck. Just wtf 😂

And don’t get me started on the pizza that has no tomato base or cheese 🙈
That weetabix tit looked absolutely disgusting 🤮 legit looked like something shovelled up of a barn floor 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her new bestie Will is so bloody boring he's like Becki in that everything is AMAZING so good sunshine rainbows

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.