BeckiJones #68 Fatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had the same thoughts but it’s a 3rd in childcare and it took her what, was it 5 years? Anyone could do that if they could be arsed! Her dissertation must have been absolute shite to get a 3rd
I mean a third is 40-50% so shite. I have a degree in early childhood studies and it was easy af. Don’t work in the area but wanted to at the time and it was a piece of piss
---
I mean a third is 40-50% so shite. I have a degree in early childhood studies and it was easy af. Don’t work in the area but wanted to at the time and it was a piece of piss
Quoting myself because I have now seen she got a 2:2 but still very easy to scrape through it. If it took her 5 years to get a 2:2 that’s embarrassing

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
remeber folks, garlic bread is part of your 5 a day because it has "little green chives on it"

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The way she’s still got that mortifying MCFLEUUUURY video pinned 🤣🤣 let it bleeping GO for the love of god

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fatty is defo trying to lose weight

The way she put those M&Ms in her gob is infuriating

Reactions: 8
The way she’s still got that mortifying MCFLEUUUURY video pinned 🤣🤣 let it bleeping GO for the love of god
I always cringe at it because it’s not even the original it’s her lip syncing to her own voice and still getting it out of time

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whenever she films herself lying down like that and stuffing her face she just makes me think of
IMG_6486.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A smoothie for breakfast, cucumber sticks for lunch and then nothing until dinner. OH PISS OFF, my manners….piss off PLEASE
Lmao at the reference

Why did she leave the bit in at the end of the vid where she is chewing with her mouth open zoned out staring at the TV? Imbecile.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.