BeckiJones #68 Fatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just spotted on PITP šŸ«¢šŸ¤­
I canā€™t stand the bison but I dunno how I feel about this. It would make me uneasy as duck thinkin thereā€™s a faceless, probably fake account commenting on tit from my local area who most likely know me

Reactions: 10
ā€œI never fort it would be somfing I would evaaa go frou for my dad erm ..and well especially my dad as wellā€

HES going through it ! HES ill ! Heā€™s not on the fuckin sidelines whilst YOU go through it you rancid selfish woman

• Heart
Reactions: 24
"It's a local anaesthetic hope I'm saying that right". Christ almighty she is so dim, and I'm sure it's slightly deliberate. And she's so immature. I can't think of a single redeeming feature of our Beck.

Reactions: 9
How is she raising awareness. Shes just raising awareness for sympathy for herself. Wouldnt it have been more useful to talk about his signs and symptoms? What made him get it checked out? What was the process after visiting the GP? What steps is he having now?

Reactions: 22
How is she raising awareness. Shes just raising awareness for sympathy for herself. Wouldnt it have been more useful to talk about his signs and symptoms? What made him get it checked out? What was the process after visiting the GP? What steps is he having now?
You're right. She doesn't know what raising awareness is, she's just read it on here and is thankful for the content. Sometimes id like to go back to the days before social media when people like this didn't have a platform and could only talk to their family.

Reactions: 7
The whole ā€œ Iā€™m staying strong for the family ā€ thing really annoys meā€¦ making out Cath would crumble without Becki when Becki is probably the biggest drain on her. You love your dad so much you go out eating and to the cinema whilst heā€™s in hospital, when heā€™s home u eat all your meals upstairs so you can watch your programmes šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 27
I donā€™t think she knows what they are. She just knows he has it and isnā€™t really that interested in the signs and symptoms or what heā€™s going through. She just knows he has it and itā€™s a bad thing.

Reactions: 5
Thereā€™s an account called Meow (aidenghallagherfan11) with a post up about Becki getting a haircut. Howling.

Reactions: 2
Just thought I'd pop in to say:
Unlike Bison, I decided to start walking on the 1st January this year. I either go out first thing in the morning or at night. Done my first month and I've lost 21lbs. And this is coming from someone who has various mental health issues and have been agoraphobic at many times in the last 20 years. But I finally had enough of it all. Of treating myself like tit. Of being unhappy. Of being uncomfortable. Of it feeling like it's stopped me from doing so much over the years.
So yeah there is that šŸ˜Š

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Unlike Bison, I decided to start walking on the 1st January this year. I either go out first thing in the morning or at night. Done my first month and I've lost 21lbs. And this is coming from someone who has various mental health issues and have been agoraphobic at many times in the last 20 years. But I finally had enough of it all. Of treating myself like tit. Of being unhappy. Of being uncomfortable. Of it feeling like it's stopped me from doing so much over the years.
šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼ wish Becks would get this mind set. Hope she sees your post & is inspired!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You actually can't get any more simple than our Bec Becs. The way she was talking about her Dads diagnosis was unbearable to watch. Shes a simpleton through and through.

Reactions: 2
Well done youm ā¤

Self reflection, true self care and discipline are wonderful things but have you ever done a sassy stomp on your childhood homeā€™s landing to beat your haters? Or perhaps drank 1000 calories of hot milk for views? Launched a jumbo pack of fanny pads in an Asda trolley at 30mph?

Noum?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I canā€™t stand the bison but I dunno how I feel about this. It would make me uneasy as duck thinkin thereā€™s a faceless, probably fake account commenting on tit from my local area who most likely know me
Also Becki doesnā€™t have ā€œunderage siblingsā€ šŸ˜­ if youā€™re gonna be a creep on fb at least get your facts right

• Haha
Reactions: 4
21lbs is an amazing weight loss! Well done you ā¤ā¤ Iā€™m 11lb off in a month, not as good as I hoped but could be worse ā¤

• Heart
The whole ā€œ Iā€™m staying strong for the family ā€ thing really annoys meā€¦ making out Cath would crumble without Becki when Becki is probably the biggest drain on her. You love your dad so much you go out eating and to the cinema whilst heā€™s in hospital, when heā€™s home u eat all your meals upstairs so you can watch your programmes šŸ™„šŸ™„
Although I did pick up this time she reeled off her sister and mum and nieces and nephews are all strong too .. itā€™s a strong family .. so Iā€™m guessing Rach etc might have had a word after her last ā€œI have to be the strong one for everyone ā€˜ bollocks

Reactions: 3
The reasoning behind being strong too.. ā€œbecause I live at homeā€. How about because you are a 31 year old frigging adult and you should be strong for your Dad who is going through hell.

Her neices and nephews dont need to be strong as they are kids. I honestly think she puts her self in their age category rather than the adults in the family.

Reactions: 16
Although I did pick up this time she reeled off her sister and mum and nieces and nephews are all strong too .. itā€™s a strong family .. so Iā€™m guessing Rach etc might have had a word after her last ā€œI have to be the strong one for everyone ā€˜ bollocks
Strong as in smell of Garlic which she missed off I think

And why do you need to announce it to strangers is the part I never get, like there are thousands of people worrying

ā€œOh god I hope Fat Becky is staying strong for her dad todayā€

No wonder Iā€™m not sleeping well, I worry so much about Becky Jones strength

Her newest vid, I wouldnā€™t wish on anyone to watch someone go through dementia but I noticed she said Valentines correctly and another thing she says her Dad gave her permission - is he able to do that though if heā€™s not fully compos mentis?!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.