BeckiJones #68 Fatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t include the Costa milkshakes because they’re a drink but included the smoothie? Is the smoothie not a drink?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
For someone who professes not to like cheese, I don’t think i’ve ever seen her cook something without adding cheese

Reactions: 20
I think our list of banned topics is getting longer- it starts with BMI and ends with shoe sizes, with che*se toa*stie in the middle 💀 🍔
The cheese toastie thing wasn’t funny the first 300 times, can you drop it?

~

can’t wait to see her latest clothing haul, clothes that will never be seen again/don’t fit/ or her favourite “it’s too big“ such dainty gurly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
"Garlec bootah mexture" and it's margarine and garlic paste. Just duck off ya massive heaving buffoon

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The cheese toastie thing wasn’t funny the first 300 times, can you drop it?

~

can’t wait to see her latest clothing haul, clothes that will never be seen again/don’t fit/ or her favourite “it’s too big“ such dainty gurly
Which is why it's on a ban for all as requested upthread :) I didn't actually create it!! 🧀 🍞

Yeah it's never too big. The things she says are too big hang off her stomach which is why they look like tents- it's actually her stomach that is too big ;)

Reactions: 3
I can’t cope with the pathetic amount of spinach she’s added to that meal 🤣🤣 spinach wilts down to nothing I put half a bag in a pan of pasta sauce and it disappears. But she’s had a corn on the cob so I’m sure she considers her double carb meal “helfy”

Reactions: 11
I was wondering how she needed another jar of garlic paste in her shopping videum today as I'd seen a full one in a vid a couple of weeks ago. Then drops the vid tonight where she uses near on half a jar in one recipe.

I am not afraid of a bit of garlic in my cooking but holy tit does she use a lot. One of those jars would last me months!

Reactions: 7
Well you say nothing, but there was the THREE hot milkshakes from Costa. Whats that like 1.5 litres of milk?? 😅
Christ, my bowels would be making a bid for freedom. Her hole must be permanently bracing for impact

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Only Becki could do a day eating green food and only manage to eat one vegetable

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Honestly surprised she didn’t just use food dye to make a mcdonnums green

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.