BeckiJones #68 Fatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm nor a Lawrence fan but he pops up on my fyp. He's lost 11lbs since his gastric bypass. What happens if he overeats? As much as she says she loves herself I don't believe Becki hasn't considered surgery

Reactions: 1
I'm nor a Lawrence fan but he pops up on my fyp. He's lost 11lbs since his gastric bypass. What happens if he overeats? As much as she says she loves herself I don't believe Becki hasn't considered surgery
He will be sick and probably tit himself. Its called dumping syndrome, will make him feel really poorly.

Reactions: 10
I’m having such a sound day today (mr gigi bought me a car…because he wants me to do the school run but whatever it’s a car and it’s not a flabia) yet I still fancied coming on here to catch up, piss myself laughing and rip into dickheads…just goes against the constant narrative they try to peddle, that we’re jealous and sad etc 🤣🤣 I’m happy and my thighs don’t look like fanny flaps either 🙌🏼 Imagine having becki’s life or jobless Robson’s life…Couldn’t be me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m having such a sound day today (mr gigi bought me a car…because he wants me to do the school run but whatever it’s a car and it’s not a flabia) yet I still fancied coming on here to catch up, piss myself laughing and rip into dickheads…just goes against the constant narrative they try to peddle, that we’re jealous and sad etc 🤣🤣 I’m happy and my thighs don’t look like fanny flaps either 🙌🏼 Imagine having becki’s life or jobless Robson’s life…Couldn’t be me
Where can I find a fella like yours? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He will be sick and probably tit himself. Its called dumping syndrome, will make him feel really poorly.
I personally think every bariatric surgery should have compulsory counselling. It's very unlikely people are obese just because of their metabolism. I wonder if Lawrence (hopefully) losing q lot of weight will make the bison consider a trip to Turkey.

Reactions: 11
I personally think every bariatric surgery should have compulsory counselling. It's very unlikely people are obese just because of their metabolism. I wonder if Lawrence (hopefully) losing q lot of weight will make the bison consider a trip to Turkey.
In the UK I’m pretty sure counselling is compulsory for bariatrics. It’s only turkey you can skip it, which is why people go to get it done quickly

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen that Theresa May account that always comments on her stuff? She used to be absolutely vile (I loved it). Now all she does is suck Bertha’s fat hoop. Makes me sick

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen that Theresa May account that always comments on her stuff? She used to be absolutely vile (I loved it). Now all she does is suck Bertha’s fat hoop. Makes me sick
I think she's trying to be ironic/mockingly kind as an insult? :)

Reactions: 1
Are we to believe she only ate the green m&ms? All 4 of them?
---
And a yellow smoothie and cucumber sticks is all she ate all day until her tea? The lies just spew out of her 🤣

Reactions: 16
A smoothie for breakfast, cucumber sticks for lunch and then nothing until dinner. OH PISS OFF, my manners….piss off PLEASE

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Isn’t a green day supposed to be a vegetarian day? Not a green fruit pastilles, green m & ms and garlic bread because it has green on it sorta day?!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.