BeckiJones #68 Fatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t too fick wasn’t too fin

Also didn’t include cause they are a drink 💀 they are more than a bleeping meal for normal humans Quagmire

Reactions: 10
The idiots guide to making your dads cancer about you has just dropped

doesn’t have time to process it. Ok then ya massive blancmange

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Just want to apologise if I offended anyone by my comment the other day. I fully accept that my comment was out of order and shouldn’t have been said regardless of it being an anonymous site. Moving on. The fact she’s uploaded her dads diagnosis as a way to get people to back off is vile… also completely unrelated to that but the fact she says home and bargains makes me want to scream

• Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2727254She has got some serious jacked up hands
Fay
The idiots guide to making your dads cancer about you has just dropped

doesn’t have time to process it. Ok then ya massive blancmange
When she has to say I'm not doing this to make you feel sorry for me it's quite obvious that's why she's doing it.

When me and my cousin were 17 my Uncle suffered a heart attack and died. My cousin quickly learned about risk factors and has done the best he can to stay healthy. Why doesn't the bison care? Her mum will likely lose her husband and daughter in quick succession. It's not to late for Becki to turn her life around

Reactions: 9
How is she raising awareness??
She’s not done any research? Not using her ‘platform’ to support any charity’s to help?
She’s not making people aware of what to look out for?
Just I’m brave, I’m strong, it’s so hard, I’ll manage, me me me
It’s fine to want sympathy but you’re definitely not raising awareness Rebecca. You don’t even know what his condition is called.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
“I said I wasn’t gonna cry” as she desperately tries to squeeze a tear out.

Reactions: 11
Disclaimer: this is not a laugh at Ian or his condition!!

However, Becky, short for Rebecca, VD is an STD! Well done. head. Just because you struggle to say vascular dementia.
bleeping laughing at the absolute thick bleep that she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Disclaimer: this is not a laugh at Ian or his condition!!

However, Becky, short for Rebecca, VD is an STD! Well done. head. Just because you struggle to say vascular dementia.
bleeping laughing at the absolute thick bleep that she is.
I had to go back to re listen to it three times as I was like “no way she’s just said that”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just want to apologise if I offended anyone by my comment the other day. I fully accept that my comment was out of order and shouldn’t have been said regardless of it being an anonymous site. Moving on. The fact she’s uploaded her dads diagnosis as a way to get people to back off is vile… also completely unrelated to that but the fact she says home and bargains makes me want to scream
I’d rather her not exploit her dad but at the same time she’s made what, 2 videos about him and his illnesses, none of them have been about what his condition entails, symptoms, basically anything useful. She could use her platform to fundraise. But no. She really is such a horrible horrible selfish cow.

Reactions: 10
Not too fin not too fik chive dep.

Honestly having a green food day could have been fun - instead she had a yellow smoothie and green M&M's.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Imagine she did a 5k walk for a charity related to her dads illnesses, I’d consider donating £1

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She desperately tries (and fails) to copy this very successful Tiktoker. It’s where the fork shake came from.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Green food day
A normal person: apples, salad, avocado, stir fry, soup …
Becki: picks out the green fruit pastilles and m&ms

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.