BeckiJones #68 Fatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've not seen one comment ask for the wheel. She always does this "people keep asking me thing", load of crap unless they are DMing but I highly doubt that.

Reactions: 12
What I don’t get is those tops she pairs with her leggings are always so short, so does she go out with her arse on show?
They’re not short, it’s just that her arse and gunt are so saggy that they fall below the bottom of her jumpers

Reactions: 3
I’m a size 3 but will make a 2 fit if I’m fancying my 10 year olds trainers 🤣🤣🤣 he’s got that drip
All this talk of shoe sizes, you're a gang of massive chumbawumbas all hopping around in your massive size 3's, 4's, 5's etc, I don't even have feet, I don't even have legs, I'm literally just a pair of hips and a torso. I only eat once a year, anything more than a birthday almond and I feel soo full, and I once ran a 30 second mile.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I’ve made marry me chicken… and I’ve made Nando’s chicken… they are 2 different meals 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All this talk of shoe sizes, you're a gang of chumbawumbas all hopping around in your massive size 3's, 4's, 5's etc, I don't even have feet, I don't even have legs, I'm literally just a pair of hips and a torso. I only eat once a year, anything more than a birthday almond and I feel soo full, and I once ran a 30 second mile.
I think our list of banned topics is getting longer- it starts with BMI and ends with shoe sizes, with che*se toa*stie in the middle 💀 🍔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All this talk of shoe sizes, you're a gang of massive chumbawumbas all hopping around in your massive size 3's, 4's, 5's etc, I don't even have feet, I don't even have legs, I'm literally just a pair of hips and a torso. I only eat once a year, anything more than a birthday almond and I feel soo full, and I once ran a 30 second mile.
You mean you don’t have leggings legs and a thigh gap? Brave to admit it x
---
I think our list of banned topics is getting longer- it starts with BMI and ends with shoe sizes, with che*se toa*stie in the middle 💀 🍔
Don’t forget bra straps. Lest the village elders find out.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t even go there with he cheese toastie gal 😂 can’t even look at one now without feeling sick

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Don’t even go there with he cheese toastie gal 😂 can’t even look at one now without feeling sick
I know I’ve made myself ill with it now, I’ll respect my ban in the form of self care and being kind to myself 😂 Beck would approve

• Haha
Why does she put her tongue behind her teeth when smiling? It just looks like her tongue has gotten too fat to sit properly
Putting your tongue to the roof of your mouth brings your double chin up a bit, so I’m assuming it’s to help the slimming filter work its magic

• Haha
Literally eating pesto pasta with cheese on and I'm suddenly not hungry 😭
Nah that’s not the same thing at all, that’s a perfectly wholesome recipe inspired by Beck’s last night 🤗 🍝 Was that just a coincidence?!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.