BeckiJones #68 Fatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread - title thanks to @gdennis20

Can’t believe how quick the last thread went!

Bec Bec has had a hair cut and a few highlights and is loving herself at the moment.

Shes still only done three walks but has had a few more takeaways.

Still obsessed with Paige.

As you were bisonettes

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why the hell has she gone anyway? Dance presentations are for the parents not lard arse auntie tag alongs. I’d never in a million years expect my kids aunties/uncles to come to theirs. My parents don’t even come.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Imagine smashing through 3500 calories of pure shite before going out? Probably didn't even touch the sides for BecBec

Reactions: 15
Why the hell has she gone anyway? Dance presentations are for the parents not lard arse auntie tag alongs. I’d never in a million years expect my kids aunties/uncles to come to theirs. My parents don’t even come.
Cos she’s a nonce

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’d dive into a bubbling active volcano if she fort there were teenage girls there. Big fat nonce

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Paige isn’t going to want to go morris dancing forever anyway and porker will hopefully get bored soon too then what will she do? Her nephews refuse to appear on her videos so they’re out and can’t see her standing on a muddy field watching Parker play football

Paige isn’t going to want to go morris dancing forever anyway and porker will hopefully get bored soon too then what will she do? Her nephews refuse to appear on her videos so they’re out and can’t see her standing on a muddy field watching Parker play football
Paige wants a dance career so she'll just follow her around competitions/performances 😂 By then they'll have outgrown the flabia and have to transport herself in a van

• Haha
Happy newm fred everywunn. Look at her grabbing at her pit-flab 🫣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Didn’t wear my compression socks as much as I should’ve done after my section last week and my swollen hooves are still more dainty than that fat bastards crammed into those white sandals

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The whole family just look awful going to that ceremony tonight. You can tell they are from the Port.

Reactions: 12
As much as I don’t like seeing comments on a young girls weight I always think these days women should support each other and teenagers body’s change all the time, but if my daughters was like that I would be really considering watching what she eats it’s a lot of weight in such a sort space of time, but don’t worry folks there’s a dancing comp my daughter is at next month and I know the the walking whale will be their so I will get to see it in the wild again

Reactions: 24
Do you think she took the suitcase with her tonight? Incase someone wanted a mini scotch egg or a jaffa cake.

• Haha
Paige wants a dance career so she'll just follow her around competitions/performances 😂 By then they'll have outgrown the flabia and have to transport herself in a van
I have friends who went off to dance school after GCSE/A Level and those who didn't develop eating disorders became very judgemental and shame-y about food consumption and body image. Now, I know My Paigey isn't exactly going to end up at Elmhurst but I'm sure all dance colleges have the same issue. I can't imagine she would want to scoff burgers on the Flabia or have Scoops at her recitals when she does start collegeum.

Reactions: 11
I have friends who went off to dance school after GCSE/A Level and those who didn't develop eating disorders became very judgemental and shame-y about food consumption and body image. Now, I know My Paigey isn't exactly going to end up at Elmhurst but I'm sure all dance colleges have the same issue. I can't imagine she would want to scoff burgers on the Flabia or have Scoops at her recitals when she does start collegeum.
If anything it shows Paige has the mindset of a much younger girl loving McDonalds and sweets etc and not thinking about how her weight is going to affect her ambitions. It’s such a tricky age fifteen or so, half the girls are playing Barbies still and the rest are very adult. In a way it’s good she still seems secure but.. maybe she’s just thick :( :)

• Angry
Reactions: 5
As previously said I was pregnant at 15 therefore will be refraining from commenting on a 15 year olds lifestyle choices 🫣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Oh Lord that pink dress, it looks like she’s wearing a bed sheet

Also I noticed Paige’s tiktok says it’s monitored by an adult... Beck Beck?🤔

Reactions: 7
If anything it shows Paige has the mindset of a much younger girl loving McDonalds and sweets etc and not thinking about how her weight is going to affect her ambitions. It’s such a tricky age fifteen or so, half the girls are playing Barbies still and the rest are very adult. In a way it’s good she still seems secure but.. maybe she’s just thick :( :)
Honestly, wtf are you talking about? She's 15 of course she has the mindset of a younger girl, because she IS a younger girl 🥴..what does that have to do with loving McDonald's and sweets? She's a teenager, under sixteen, Didn't you call someone else on this fred a nonce because you thought they were following Paige? So why are you so quick to judge her body?? Your comments on here are bleeping baffling tbh.. She's maybe "secure" because she's not morbidly obese like her bleeping fat 31 year old aunty. This is a Becki Fred, not about Paige, stop commenting on a child's body ( that goes for the rest of youm)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Sorry, but I won’t comment on a 15 year old’s body when she is going through puberty. At least she exercises unlike the bison!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.