Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

soph30

VIP Member
I have a similar story except we went on a few dates first so I knew she was fat, and I wasn't bothered about her weight HOWEVER we went back to her flat and she had one of those walls of empty energy drink cans but instead of energy drink cans it was Pringles cans. Gave my vagina necrosis. Never saw her again. She was from Swindon which should've been red flag enough.
Donā€™t gossip about me on the internet šŸ˜  šŸ„¤

• Haha
Reactions: 23

gigi_93

VIP Member
canā€™t wait to not see those chocolates on her WIEIAD

so I was driving somewhere earlier and that down with the trumpets song came on (my playlist, Iā€™m fan of Rizzle Kicks, fight me) and I was singing ā€œletā€™s get down with the crumpetsā€ which I now canā€™t NOT sing
But anyway, has anyone got any other funny Bison song suggestions.. Iā€™m sure itā€™s been done before but itā€™s fun. My kid bit my laptop and cracked the screen, so need a laugh
I Will Always Love Food - Whitney Houston
Chips Donā€™t Lie - Shakira
Feed Me Baby One More Time - Britney
Papa Donā€™t Preach (when I shove food in your face) - Madge
I Want To Hold Your Ham Hands - The Beatles

• Haha
Reactions: 22

LadyMarmalade

VIP Member
Have some friends coming round for dinner in a bit and fort to myself nah I wonā€™t drink as I have a pt session tomorrow and need a good nights sleep. Been a bit bisony this week, wanna get back on track.

Anyway long story short, opened up the Fred, now off to co op to see if they do Absinthe.

Fanx guys x

• Haha

Mrsptobe

Chatty Member
ā€œThereā€™s no need for anyfink else, just thisā€
HOW ABOUT SOME FRUIT REBECCA x

• Haha

Babyboonseed

Becki is type of girl who at her big age would ask for a mini fridge for Christmas so she can keep snacks in her room

• Haha

soph30

VIP Member
Gosh all go in Beckie Town :)

Im sorry I took it too far. At the beginning of me following Beck and joining the thread I had a few questions as I hadnā€™t seen her selfish, uncaring, manipulative side yet, and got a reputation for sympathising with the Bison. I wanted to prove I wasnā€™t like that so I went too far the other way and was too mean. I just wanted you guys to like me šŸ˜¢ Can we all be friends now?

That potato looked grim šŸ˜·

As for Ricketts being ill- she doesnā€™t take him to the vet herself?! Her mum is a carer for her partner with a terminal illness and Beck makes her spend time doing extra admin tasks like taking the dog to the vet? The mind boggles as my dad would say šŸ˜ 

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

Sertraline Queen

VIP Member
Iā€™ve not watched todayā€™s videums, Iā€™m still savouring the treat she served to us last night. And I slowed down the clitbasher sequence. Volume up ā¬† šŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Sick

Klaus123

VIP Member
Nahhhhhhh that hula hoop video. Jfc, sheā€™s wedged herself into it, itā€™s a hula hoop, itā€™s supposed to move around. She really canā€™t do anything. Iā€™d never show my face anywhere if I was as stupid as her. Sheā€™s overworked her one brain cell and now itā€™s dead, this is the content thatā€™s left

she really believes her walks have made her lose weight. The walks are neither here nor there when youā€™re still eating like a pig at its trough.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Helliebella

VIP Member
Sheā€™s been for another walk guys. She 100% doesnā€™t pick up the dog shit and just shuffles off sharpish, piss holes darting around to check no one saw
---
Mcdonums reward tea incoming

• Haha
Reactions: 21