Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rodeodown

Chatty Member
Hands up if you've been influenced to buy a hula hoop off becki's link based off that wonderful advert?

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Diddikins

VIP Member
Sheā€™s not squinting when she eats itā€™s just that when she opens her gob, all the fat pushes upwards and over her eyes. Then she opens her eyes wide to try and cover for it.

• Haha

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
RICKETS VIDEUM JUST DROPPED SOUND THE ALARMS
---
Fucking cba it's like someone stuck fur on a raw chicken with PVA glue nvm

• Haha

tellmewhy

VIP Member
ā€˜Iā€™m not appropriately dressed for itā€™ THIS IS YOUR ONLY JOB. Sheā€™s had the whole day to pop a bra on before the video.

Ellewoods

Gosh all go in Beckie Town :)

Im sorry I took it too far. At the beginning of me following Beck and joining the thread I had a few questions as I hadnā€™t seen her selfish, uncaring, manipulative side yet, and got a reputation for sympathising with the Bison. I wanted to prove I wasnā€™t like that so I went too far the other way and was too mean. I just wanted you guys to like me šŸ˜¢ Can we all be friends now?

That potato looked grim šŸ˜·

As for Ricketts being ill- she doesnā€™t take him to the vet herself?! Her mum is a carer for her partner with a terminal illness and Beck makes her spend time doing extra admin tasks like taking the dog to the vet? The mind boggles as my dad would say šŸ˜ 
Thread #70 subtitle: letā€™s all get along and stop our moans, and agree the only ponce here is Becki Jones

I actually love Ricketts though, hes such a weirdo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

copperq16

Long time lurker here, the hoop video set me off big time. Question: What do Becki Jones and Saturn have in common? Answer: Theyā€™re both 74,898 miles in diameter and have a hoop around them #Bisonpedia

• Haha

goldie341

VIP Member
GIGI!!!!

you need your tracker again, Chinese for tea
This is madness

Right, someone needs to watch Gigiā€™s kids, someone mop her brow and someone feed her grapes creme egg trifle. Sheā€™s got her work cut out this week šŸ« 

• Haha
  • Heart

Houseofbane29

Chatty Member
Can't get over how she didn't kmowum her dog was ill. Why is her mum shielding her from finding out that he's unwell. I'm sorry but her dog dying/being ill is the least of her worries when her dad is seriously ill. So out of touch of normal life. She must seriously just spend all her life in her room

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Iā€™ve been a little shit for big tastys during this pregnancy and the yummy little bastards are back. If these kids turn down an offer of mcdonnums tonight theyā€™re gonna be livin next door to Tracy beaker

• Haha

Diagoras20

Chatty Member
I don't know if it's been suggested yet but I saw on reddit someone say they had 'Year of the Bison' removed as a comment on tiktok, so I am suggesting it as a thread title

'2024, year of the Bison'

Also I have had my favourite sandwich ruined, 'soft pittas' šŸ‘Ž

Attachments

• Haha

bubblebar1317

Chatty Member
She said she was amazed she put it back on and it fits better than before. DELUSIONAL CUNT she actually thinks this walking pish alone is gonna make her a skinny queen.

shes like odd bod

Attachments

• Haha