BeckiJones 4 #70 Her neck, her back, big fat gunt and flat arse crack šŸŽ¶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see it now on her next vid...

Soum guys did know that on this day 34 years ago marathoum changed to snickers and the only way to celebratum this amazing day is with a Chinese takeawayum because why not

The fat useless pissflap

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do we think Valentines Day will consist of several pink themed food stations in the kitchen šŸ’“šŸ’“šŸ’“

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I watched someone on YT do a recap of fat families and at the beginning the show made the people look thin then with the sound effect of a bloooooon being blown up, showed them going to their actual size
It made me wanna do it to beck but I have no talent, my attempt is as perfettick at bison herself.

anyone else have better skillzzzz?
WHY is there a radiator in the middle of the room? Is this normal and I have just never seen this?

Reactions: 1
Do we reckon Uber Eats must have some sort of relay race going in the port? One delivers a takeaway, gets back to the restaurant and passes the ā€œbatonā€(delivery bag) to the next driver going to deliver the next takeaway and itā€™s just an endless loop?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
how did she even find a Chinese that's open on the 1st day of CNY, that's a bad sign in itself no wonder the food looked shite haha šŸ˜‚šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Becki is type of girl who at her big age would ask for a mini fridge for Christmas so she can keep snacks in her room

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder what Cath & Ian had. You can hear them chatting in the living room and forks against plates etc so Iā€™m glad they got theirs first. I bet Becki scurried up to her room so they canā€™t see the pile of food and then comes down for seconds. If I was scranning a portion that size Iā€™d be too embarrassed to eat it in front of ppl !!!
---
Bet she had a bit of chocolate after the chinese as well. Itā€™s pancake day this Tuesday so thereā€™s some content there.. then after Valentineā€™s Day we will have a massive Easter egg haul to look forward to. Itā€™s scary how big sheā€™s gonna get this year.

Reactions: 10
Got pancakes day and Valentineā€™s Day this week so get ready for pancake statiums and pink statiums

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder what Cath & Ian had. You can hear them chatting in the living room and forks against plates etc so Iā€™m glad they got theirs first. I bet Becki scurried up to her room so they canā€™t see the pile of food and then comes down for seconds. If I was scranning a portion that size Iā€™d be too embarrassed to eat it in front of ppl !!!
I wonder if her family ever watch her videos. Paige must do, but Iā€™m wondering about her mum or sister.

Do you think sheā€™ll have a hot date for Valentineā€™s šŸ¤”

Reactions: 6
I wonder if her family ever watch her videos. Paige must do, but Iā€™m wondering about her mum or sister.

Do you think sheā€™ll have a hot date for Valentineā€™s šŸ¤”
Yeah with the clitbasher and all the chocolate she secretly eats in her room

• Haha
Reactions: 15
bleeping hell!!! Just roughly added it up in my head and thatā€™s about Ā£100 worth of food in 10 days.
I know right? And thatā€™s without all the extra snacks and treats she buys herself no doubt every time she goes to home and bargain etc. most likely double that so far

Reactions: 6
I don't know if it's been suggested yet but I saw on reddit someone say they had 'Year of the Bison' removed as a comment on tiktok, so I am suggesting it as a thread title

'2024, year of the Bison'

Also I have had my favourite sandwich ruined, 'soft pittas' šŸ‘Ž

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She obvs has the money to spend but what I canā€™t understand is how she can sit n see all the transactions on her bank just for food n not be arsed.
I wish I had money to just piss away, Iā€™d have all sorts, nice car, nice new clothes, proper treat makeup and perfumes, a holiday

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Do we think Valentines Day will consist of several pink themed food stations in the kitchen šŸ’“šŸ’“šŸ’“
1st station ( breakfast) - pankcakes with heart strawberrys
2nd station (snack #1) - lindor dipping station
3rd station ( lunch #1) - some kind of pink/ red pickeh bits station
4th station (snack #2) - coweld can of coke with either some hula hoops or red pombears
5th station ( lunch #2/starter) - roses made out of salami/pepperoni & cheese station
6th station ( dinner) - slow cookerum tikka masala
6th station ( dessert/pudding) - frooit kebabum dipping station.
7th station - ( bedtime snack) - red sweets/red m&ms/lindore/ m&s whip fings

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'd save the money as we all know TT ain't going to be around forever, imagine her with that money gone. She would be a mess without her daily Macdonalds.

Reactions: 8
The irrational rage I get with the slow spoon serving is concerning. Tip the bastard tub, Tubs!!!
Why the duck are all the Chinese tubs wrapped like pass the parcel?
Why does it take the fat bleep 3 business days to unwrap them?
Rahhhhhhhh.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.