BeckiJones 4 #70 Her neck, her back, big fat gunt and flat arse crack 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
" It's Chinese new year so we've got a Chinese takeaway" 🤣🤣 she never ceases to amaze me.. bleeping fat g.i.m.p

‘Gü yogurts’ it’s literally a bleeping cake?
The fact said she was gonna have the other one hot 🤣 bleeping parents don't even get a look in

• Haha
Reactions: 20
" It's Chinese new year so we've got a Chinese takeaway" 🤣🤣 she never ceases to amaze me.. bleeping fat g.i.m.p

The fact said she was gonna have the other one hot 🤣 bleeping parents don't even get a look in
I bet she has a section in the fridge that’s off limits to the rest of the house.

Reactions: 17

Imagine actual Chinese people- in China, celebrating their national holiday, minding their own business coming across this videum.

World War Free.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not almond mumming as I'm currently tucking in to my third easter egg this week (white buttons for anyone interested) but bleeping hell does every single meal have to contain meat? At this point she contains more chicken than most chickens. bleeping mentalist has eaten half of Old MacDonalds farm, she's the reason the lyrics are "Old MacDonald HAD a farm". She's scranned the man's livelihood.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Bigger or just closer to what she actually eats? It’s like she can’t be bothered hiding how big her portions are anymore.
She has given up saying she ĥas leftovers because people would point out that she never eats leftovers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love a big portion of food but what really fucks me off about Becki is how she dishes up her plate and takes HALF of everything when she’s apparently sharing with two others. Surely she should take a third the bleeping unit?!
Also at my heaviest I was over 25 stone and a size 26/28 and I can safely say I wasn’t as big as Becki so she must be pushing 30 stone and a size 30/32. She buys everything from Yours Clothing and from experience, their sizes are bigger anyway. I used to buy a 26 in Yours and be buzzing cos it fit but then be devastated when a 28 or 30 was tight from Boohoo for example. Becki never buys anything from Boohoo, as far as I know, and that’s probably because it doesn’t fit and she relies on the very generous sizing of Yours Clothing. I’ve since lost over 8 stone through calorie counting, having a personal trainer and going to the gym and yes it’s bloody hard work but most things are possible if you put your mind to it. Becki would see a substantial change with her weight and overall health if she maintained the walks she was doing and sorted her diet out - Obvious to us, not so much to her clearly…

Reactions: 32
I love a big portion of food but what really fucks me off about Becki is how she dishes up her plate and takes HALF of everything when she’s apparently sharing with two others. Surely she should take a third the bleeping unit?!
Also at my heaviest I was over 25 stone and a size 26/28 and I can safely say I wasn’t as big as Becki so she must be pushing 30 stone and a size 30/32. She buys everything from Yours Clothing and from experience, their sizes are bigger anyway. I used to buy a 26 in Yours and be buzzing cos it fit but then be devastated when a 28 or 30 was tight from Boohoo for example. Becki never buys anything from Boohoo, as far as I know, and that’s probably because it doesn’t fit and she relies on the very generous sizing of Yours Clothing. I’ve since lost over 8 stone through calorie counting, having a personal trainer and going to the gym and yes it’s bloody hard work but most things are possible if you put your mind to it. Becki would see a substantial change with her weight and overall health if she maintained the walks she was doing and sorted her diet out - Obvious to us, not so much to her clearly…
I just don't think she cares at all, she knows what and how much she eats aren't good choices and it doesn't stop her. Greedy pig.

Reactions: 10
lmao a chinese takeaway cos it's chinese new year, literally any excuse

Reactions: 19
I feel like this is to make it seem more popular and increase demand. Literally everything that makes the breakfast wrap is on the normal menu isn’t it? So what could they have ran out of 😂
Good point, what have they ran out off?🤣 🧐

Reactions: 4
And this is the biff that said she wanted to climb a mountain by December lmaooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 20
3 Maccies, a Nando’s, and now a Chinese 🤯🤯🤯 she’s using the walking as an excuse to eat more food. How does she not wake up and think todays the day my heart could give up 🤯

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.