BeckiJones 4 #70 Her neck, her back, big fat gunt and flat arse crack 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Becki 100% fort Nigel Farage was like soum soum nice on I’m a Celeb. And loved Boris because he was like really funny, his hair was always soum crazy and wasn’t he like pooooorly and everyfink.

*pours petrol, lights match*
Given me the bleeping rage this has, because you're right. Probably saw Katie Hopcunt on Celeb Big Bruvver and fort "she's just misunderstood, she's acshully soum niyce and funneh". Brain the same consistency as that putty with the beads in

Reactions: 4
That Chinese she is using to celebrate New Years is about as Chinese as she is 8 stone.

Would she ever just duck off and get a life. Big fat dope.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can u imagine your whole life revolving around food & being excited to eat every single meal lol .. why is she not embarrassed about what a sad life she has ???

Reactions: 9
I rarely comment these days but she looks absolutely GINORMOUS in her Chinese video. She needs to do a lot more than a walk. I mean it’s a start but it’s not doing to shift her weight with any real urgency as now, more than even, it is urgent.

Reactions: 7
I rarely comment these days but she looks absolutely GINORMOUS in her Chinese video. She needs to do a lot more than a walk. I mean it’s a start but it’s not doing to shift her weight with any real urgency as now, more than even, it is urgent.
The exercise is a bit pointless when her portion sizes keep growing. She needs to talk to someone & get this food obsession sorted out.

Reactions: 12
I hope she's not being told by someone she's doing fine as she's walking and that's all she has to do 😠

I don’t want to make any more work for arrrr gigi but I’m starting to need a monthly spend tracker 🙃

I know January was circa £180

Reactions: 6
duck me sideways another bleeping takeaway
She’s taking the piss her

Reactions: 9
View attachment 2748811So I did something
I inputted all Fridays food into nutracheck and this is hers
She’s not trying to make better choices is she really!
Ignore the zeros, Fat, protein and carbs are grams
I didn’t add drinks as she didn’t show any but add approx an extra 150 or so
I think she deffo has more than one can of Cowkkk a day. She probably has about 500cals a day + in drinks imo.

Reactions: 6
Her Chinese is such a basic witch order as well. I only ever order basic witch style if I don’t know the Chinese or they’re not great at doing other stuff. Can’t imagine big scoops ever going in a Wagamamas or owt because it’s got too much veg.

Reactions: 10
I hope she's not being told by someone she's doing fine as she's walking and that's all she has to do 😠
Caths probably flipped her lid and said get off ya ass and walk that dog you lazy fat bleep just to get a bit of peace

Reactions: 7
I think she deffo has more than one can of Cowkkk a day. She probably has about 500cals a day + in drinks imo.
I was being generous as I had spotted a change to Zero drinks of late.
In that case we can round it up to 4000 cals

Ummmm ok so in her latest video where she shows WIEIAD and she had the yoghurt and banana for breakfast. Did anyone else spot that her fingernails are not painted when eating her breakfast but when she goes out for lunch they are painted pink (didn’t she have them done the other day at Superdrug?). So, methinks someone is telling porky pies about what they had for brekkie that day 😂😂
I assume she got them done when she went to nadoums. Also the banana and yoghurt were her breakfast starter or maybe they were her pudding. She probably had her family sized portion of overnight oats as the mains course.

I honestly think that she believes she is making better choices though. In the same way she thinks that she can eat more because she’s burning loads of calories walking.

Reactions: 8
Protein goals though 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.