BeckieJBrown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been following Becky for a while now as a genuine fan of her content/style altho at times she pisses me off with her constant victimhood and sometimes petty moaning but tonight she’s really pissed me off, I commented on her smear test post saying I was due to have my smear test soon for the first time and was worried about it, especially after reading her worrying negative post about it and other people’s concerning experiences below, some people responded with comforting messages to my comment telling me not to worry and go ahead with it, all well and good, I then go back on Instagram to discover she’s blocked me, all cause my comment which In no way said anything negative towards her, ‘might’ possibly painted her post in a ‘bad light’ and I realise what a bleeping petty person she is also bleeping insensitive, it’s ok for her to post her bad experiences/feelings but god forbid you express yours she never has any sympathy/empathy towards anyone else it’s just all about her her her at all times and nothing else.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve been following Becky for a while now as a genuine fan of her content/style altho at times she pisses me off with her constant victimhood and sometimes petty moaning but tonight she’s really pissed me off, I commented on her smear test post saying I was due to have my smear test soon for the first time and was worried about it, especially after reading her worrying negative post about it and other people’s concerning experiences below, some people responded with comforting messages to my comment telling me not to worry and go ahead with it, all well and good, I then go back on Instagram to discover she’s blocked me, all cause my comment which In no way said anything negative towards her, ‘might’ possibly painted her post in a ‘bad light’ and I realise what a bleeping petty person she is also bleeping insensitive, it’s ok for her to post her bad experiences/feelings but god forbid you express yours she never has any sympathy/empathy towards anyone else it’s just all about her her her at all times and nothing else.
😄 It was me that commented on your post with ‘please don’t let this put you off!’ I genuinely meant it. I couldn’t bear to think that her stupidity might be putting someone off getting such an important thing done. A smear test actually saved my life a few years ago. I went back this morning to see she had deleted! Why would you delete something like that!? I cannot believe how irresponsible her post is. I appreciate I’m not in her shoes but after 2 very difficult births, I can appreciate what she’s saying to an extent!! But I know you just have to get it done. I dispair!!

also, just to say that you will be absolutely fine. For every horror story like Becky’s that you hear , for the majority it’s physically a slight discomfort for like 2 seconds.

I appreciate what Becky is saying and I agree that for some it is very traumatic mentally/emotionally. I just think that considering it’s something that needs to be done, I don’t think Instagram is a helpful place to express an en experience like that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Hey thanks I really appreciated your comments :) you could say I found her post ‘triggering’ heh I know she likes that word, I just don’t understand why she wouldn’t just delete my message if it bothered her so much, why delete me also? I don’t get it lol! Completely baffled by her.

Reactions: 4
Hey thanks I really appreciated your comments :) you could say I found her post ‘triggering’ heh I know she likes that word, I just don’t understand why she wouldn’t just delete my message if it bothered her so much, why delete me also? I don’t get it lol! Completely baffled by her.
Hey 👋🏻 Becky is a trash human being; always has been, always will be. Be glad that you’re blocked 🤣!! I had my first smear last December and was anxious about it (for a few reasons) but it was such a positive experience. The nurse was great - so kind and helpful and put all my fears in context. The actual procedure was completely fine - no pain for me but we are all unique so some pain may occur.

Good luck, you’ll be fine!

Reactions: 5
Hey lovely, just another voice to say that both the smears I've had have been fine - the healthcare professionals were so warm and lovely, and chatted away to me throughout which kept me relaxed.

I hope nobody's life is made worse by Beckie's innate desire to complain publicly about every negative in her life. Really do find it an absolute blessing that we live in a country where we're invited to have these proactive checkups for free - and I find it deplorable that there are people like Beckie who see this privilege as an opportunity to moan.

Also I feel awful for the professional who had to sit and listen to Beckie's irrelevant life story before the appointment.

• Heart
This girl is just beyond bizarre!
I used to just find her cringy... Mainly pittied her because of her clear childish personality and behavior.
Now she actually makes me angry.
What a pathetic excuse of a human being.

"I was the most fascinating person she'd spoken with in a while"
This phrase is sooo pathetic!

This summarizes what her whole life is about: creating issues to be unique.
Needing to be diagnosed with a bunch of stuff to put herself in a little bubble, away from every other "normal" person.
Having God knows how many "disorders" (she loves that word).
Having a distorted view over every single little thing in life, just to show people how different her life is.

Without all these issues and disorders she feels empty. I think that that's what she's scared of the most. Realizing that she isn't special nor interesting.
I don't think she even knows herself. She's defined herself for so many is by her disorders, she doesn't know how to exist without them.

You're not fascinating, Rebecca.
You're just pathetic 🙄
Find a useful way to live your life, for the love of God!

I also feel so sad for her cat, having to live with her😥

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
New boyfriend? The original is much darker I’ve boosted the brightness so you can see them a bit better
229008F8-7D09-4243-96C3-8CFB7A0D6495.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh she's just tweeted that she will be on twitch for FOUR hours tonight, four hours watching her play animal crossing? Riveting stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Whoa didn’t know the most fascinating girl according to her obgyn had her own thread awesome.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh she's just tweeted that she will be on twitch for FOUR hours tonight, four hours watching her play animal crossing? Riveting stuff.
jesus himself could say he's doing a 4 hr stream of ac and would i watch it? would i hell, nobody wants to watch someone else play AC for 4 hours!

"photos of myself and Mr. X":ROFLMAO:
She's just dying to show everyone "the man".
I can't imagine that he follows her on social media and is still around. This is not normal behavior...

Also posted the previously dark picture from her stories, but now much brighter. Was is the point of this?

The most childish 30yo I've ever encountered.

Interesting she’s been posting about him again after we mentioned we hadn’t heard much about the new man in a

For some reason her saying ‘’settling down with the group for F1’’ makes me want to vomit as much as ‘’catlick in the garden’’. Something about ‘’the group’’ (probably new man’s family?) just screeeeeams that this woman hasn’t had friends or even acquaintances for about a decade.

Bless new man, it sounds like he’s been making her get her tit together by clearing out the flat too. Wonder if that’s a prerequisite for him moving in.

Periodically I’ve just been thinking about the poor nurse who called her fascinating and laughing out loud. I imagine their ‘’convsersation’’ about asexuality, fluid phobia, limited ability to masturbate (for the love of god must the internet know everything) just being Beckie monologging like she’s talking to a camera and the nurse politely smiling and not knowing what to say.

• Haha
Yup! You’re the only person ever to have fluid phobia. No one else. I, for one, love being drenched in sweat. Anyways, if we ignore the woe is me bit, can’t she just wear more approporiate clothing? Some runners gear if sweat is an issue? Maybe I’m being ignorant tho so lmk

Attachments

The fluid phobia is proper hilarious but it might be the one thing I actually believe her about. It would at least explain why she's so bleeping miserable, imagine convincing yourself to be scared of your own piss

• Haha
If it’s a real phobia it would be pretty easily treated with max 5 exposure therapy sessions with a professional. She could get a referral and/or get the Santa’s to pay. She might wank on about how special and incurable her problems are, but simple phobias like this have extremely high success rates for people who want to cure them.

If it’s not a phobia, its likely a sensory aversion. Which is fair (controversially I do believe she’s on the spectrum, don’t believe it excuses any of her tit)… but sadly for Beckie it then can’t be classed as a ‘’phobia’’. And again, the anxiety response can be managed professionally with CBT. Final alternative is that it’s totally fabricated as a phobia and she just prefers to avoid body fluids which… I mean… so does everyone? That’s why hygiene practices exist?

Like lmao literally duck her for being like ‘ur all gross I can’t believe most people are happy to sit in their own sweat, fluid phobia should be more normal’ she really thinks she’s something doesn’t she. As if everyone loves being sweaty and loves vomiting and loves discharge hahaha… Jesus Christ Beckie some of us just tolerate normal human life and get on with it.

Reactions: 9
Jesus Christ Beckie some of us just tolerate normal human life and get on with it.
This. Thiiis!

When I get overheated and sweaty, I am intensely uncomfortable with it and feel a bit panicky until I stop walking/moving and cool down. But that's, like, just something to deal with and wait for it to pass. Not something to ruminate over and feel sorry for myself about... She quadruples her misery by constantly obsessing over all the things that are "wrong" or "different" from other people.

Reactions: 4
I don't sweat when I walk. I sweat when I do intense cardio but not normal everyday exercise. I feel like Beckie is excessively sweaty.

Reactions: 1
Her new story talking about her trich and how bad it has got is honestly beyond weird. She literally has a full head of hair (compared to a couple of years ago even) and when she tries to show the “missing” patches it is all new regrowth from where she has pulled in the past. Her victimisation and desperation to be on the spectrum is disgusting, she clearly has issues, but she wants an ‘excuse’ to negate all of her weird and damaging behaviour.

Reactions: 1
Her new story talking about her trich and how bad it has got is honestly beyond weird. She literally has a full head of hair (compared to a couple of years ago even) and when she tries to show the “missing” patches it is all new regrowth from where she has pulled in the past. Her victimisation and desperation to be on the spectrum is disgusting, she clearly has issues, but she wants an ‘excuse’ to negate all of her weird and damaging behaviour.
She can hide it at the moment, but I'm sure a headshave is coming. I'm sure nobody has even mentioned it to her but it's so 'clear to see', the patches are behind her ears so unless she has her hair up nobody will notice?! People on the train don't just pipe up and be like 'oMg what is that patch' to a random stranger!
Like she always babbles on about her fringe being so damaged and not growing as fast, big woop it just looks like you've got a side fringe or layers, it's not as obvious as she thinks.

I suffer from trich with my eyebrows so it's clear for the whole world to see, so it's not me just being heartless but the whole trich community don't just shave their heads everytime they go through a bad spell, it doesn't solve anything.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.