Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hayanuma

For anyone that asks why she's chasing this diagnosis so hard, look no further than the line "goodbye to a career I could have had with a neurotypical brain". She needs something to blame for this fame thing not working out

Reactions: 19

CRose1996

however what is with the weird brown matching gym gear? I literally wear gym leggings and a T-shirt which is clean?
It's clearly just a brown matching workout set. Many people wear them. Don't see the problem 😂 Picking on her for a completely normal thing is so boring. If she didn't wear appropriate gym gear you'd also complain.

Reactions: 18

Hayanuma

I think if you've got at least 5 instagram accounts on the go, you lose the right to say you hardly use it

• Haha
Reactions: 17

sunniva

Chatty Member
Obviously it’s nonsense word salad, but it’s so revealing when you break apart the way she writes.

For a start the whole ‘‘men come and go as they please’’ is so repulsively passive, it makes me a bit sick. It’s not the first time she’s phrased it that way. She literally thinks that she has played no fault in her relationships failing, that men left her randomly without good reason. And that by simply existing she deserves an unconditional partnership. Beckie that’s not how any of this works. What’s the word for a woman incel? Because that’s literally her.

And her fixation once again on ‘passing the markers’… she knows well and good that random milestones like owning a house are useless without social connection, joy, contentment in life. But still uses them to reconcile the fact she’s failed with all of the important stuff. The irony is she didn’t even buy her own house, her parents did.

It’s like ‘’Unfortunately I don’t have a boyfriend as they keep leaving me, no idea why. However I do have this house I worked hard for independently. And by that I mean my parents bought it for me after I wasted several years of elite education. Anyway… feminism but only when it centres me☺☺😌’’

Reactions: 17

wordzalad

VIP Member
does she know a LOT of people are neurotypical and have jobs? My best mate has autism and they’re in a senior position within education. My brothers got ADHD and hes a paramedic. I KNOW some people who are neurotypical can’t work and I know everyone is different but it seems that Becky actually cant acknowledge that it’s her shitty personality in an already saturated market this is the reason why she’s not famous.

When I was growing up, I wanted to be an actress. I went to drama class on Sundays but nothing could change that I just a shit to average actress. Had I pursued it all my life, I still never would have broken into the 1% of people that even semi make it because I wasnt that good and I dont have the connections. That is just how it is with media careers, or hel, any saturated market, you either have to be exceptionally amazing or you have to have the right connections.

thousands of people go into law or politics, not everyone ends up putting away serial killers or being the prime minister.

being a shitty, unreliable, unstable fruitcake will also not help.

shes been told by her creepy old guy followers that she’s special her whole life and cant let it go that she’s just a normal person like all of us

Reactions: 15

Chloedust

I’ve been following Becky for a while now as a genuine fan of her content/style altho at times she pisses me off with her constant victimhood and sometimes petty moaning but tonight she’s really pissed me off, I commented on her smear test post saying I was due to have my smear test soon for the first time and was worried about it, especially after reading her worrying negative post about it and other people’s concerning experiences below, some people responded with comforting messages to my comment telling me not to worry and go ahead with it, all well and good, I then go back on Instagram to discover she’s blocked me, all cause my comment which In no way said anything negative towards her, ‘might’ possibly painted her post in a ‘bad light’ and I realise what a fucking petty person she is also fucking insensitive, it’s ok for her to post her bad experiences/feelings but god forbid you express yours she never has any sympathy/empathy towards anyone else it’s just all about her her her at all times and nothing else.

• Wow
  • Heart

wordzalad

VIP Member
The way she just ends it on “Powerhouse.” is sending me, like this girl geniunely thinks she’s the main character of the world or something and she’s just made a big dramatic speech and ended it with a punchy one word finisher.

You can’t believe Beckie saying she is a independent woman because Beckie has in the past been the kind of person to believe having a boyfriend is the best achievement in the whole world ever and if you don’t have one you’re struggling against the odds and you will never be happy. She actually thinks the reason she doesn’t have a man is because they all can’t comprehend how she’s so clever and successful. It couldn’t be that sometimes relationships just break down or people just realise they have nothing in common anymore but no it must be that they are so intimidated by the sole runner, the planner, the alpha Beckie. Also “I thought I would be married with my first child at 29”. Maybe don’t plan your life out by arbitrary ages you silly girl. How is not having marriage and a kid by 29 such a big drama. I know plenty of women in their 30s and 40s who don’t have kids or aren’t married. Get a grip on reality you fruit loop.

Waffle.

• Haha

Menene

Another instagram account: @beckiekayaks

I find it amusing when people have an account for literally everything - each hobby, the pets, home renovations, etc. I get having a second account, but not every hobby needs an account.

Have I missed any...?
  • beckiejbrown
  • beckiekayaks
  • beckies_cats
  • oskiedoggy
  • thriftybeckie
  • artybeckie
Im still waiting for beckie_goes_to_therapy

• Haha

qeyipad

She has such odd thoughts about dating it’s so concerning. Like all the lists of issues with men and dating, yes they will prioritise their CHILD over you, yes if they ABSOLUTELY want a child and you aren’t certain why wouldn’t they say no, yes if they want a physically intimate relationship and you can’t do that they will turn you down, a man can want a casual no strings attached fling and that’s totally fine. Her standards are high and that’s fine but she gets upset by men having similar standards. And then all these doodles and obsessing over being alone?

Proves she will never ever be satisfied with how her life is going. It used to be her job that made her miserable and now she has a majority remote job no longer in retail doing something creative/producery, she has a good active hobby, she’s making friends and connections at this hobby, she has a cat, a flat of her own. Her parents’ ill health is very sad and absolutely she should be upset about that but she spends more time obsessing over being single. It sucks but she’s improved all the other areas of her life, she needs to learn to appreciate all of that and embrace her other close relationships and calm down.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

sunniva

Chatty Member
‘’My overall shape continues to widen’’ 😂😂 said with full sincerity. She is so funny.

I’m sorry Beckie I simply don’t care to read your incrementally bigger bra sizes for each year of your life. Is that what she thinks people follow for?

The talk of her body ‘preparing for children’ worries me a lot, please Beckie prepare yourself first. I’ve never encountered somebody so incompetent at life. The use of her as a parent sincerely scares me.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

sunniva

Chatty Member
Wondering if she labels the rest of her doors like that? I didn't think her flat has that many rooms that she needed to label which one is her bedroom especially when it's her and her poor cat. How did she find her bedroom before putting her name on the door ?🤣 Honestly feels so childish with her doing that, like she can paid the walls whatever colour she likes but painting her name on the door is so childish and makes me think of students accomodation/ child's bedroom.
Lest we forget the ✨ piano room ✨ as she calls it. Low income household queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

YTZeleb23

Chatty Member
She's just that person at work that will always tell you their life story even though you really don't give a fuck

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Stop white knighting her lol this is a gossip forum, she’s looking very heavy even compared to when she gained 30 lbs a couple years ago
Not white knighting her, trying not to make other people her size feel „very chunky“ because they are not. It’s a gossip forum about Beckie and not a fat shaming forum in which we attack everyone above a size 10. So….

Vidyagaymes

I think we can all agree that she certainly isn’t and has never been a typical person. What the reason for that is is unknown and I do think the NHS has failed her to some extent. I also think that she could have prioritised better. Used money that she used for the house for private
Health care. I don’t know why she can’t stop sharing these kinds of things… she must really feel lonely if she needs to use the instagram void to share these kinds of things…

Mr Sparkle

Riddle: If Beckie walks through Waterloo station and doesn't take a video or photo for social media, did she even walk through it?

• Haha