BeckieJBrown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's really concerning especially as she looks like she was nearly in tears and Crying with a face nuzzle from a cat. I'm just wondering how lonely she is and I think she needs help, I just feel that she is going to make herself miserable the more she clings to ideas of when she 'should' do something due to socitial expectations.
She's literally holding in sobs. It's just.... yeah. No words.

Reactions: 1
It's really concerning especially as she looks like she was nearly in tears and Crying with a face nuzzle from a cat. I'm just wondering how lonely she is and I think she needs help, I just feel that she is going to make herself miserable the more she clings to ideas of when she 'should' do something due to socitial expectations.
Wouldn’t necessarily say so. I have quite reserved, rather shy cats, and had tears in my eyes the first times they came on my lap. Especially while ovulating, this can happen. And I‘m „quite“ mentally stable and in a loving relationship. The fact itself for me is quite normal, but the „how“ makes it creepy. The performativeness, if that’s a word.

Reactions: 2
Wouldn’t necessarily say so. I have quite reserved, rather shy cats, and had tears in my eyes the first times they came on my lap. Especially while ovulating, this can happen. And I‘m „quite“ mentally stable and in a loving relationship. The fact itself for me is quite normal, but the „how“ makes it creepy. The performativeness, if that’s a word.
Yeah of course! I love animals and I've definitely gone teary eyed when they do something cute to me. But this... this is another level.

Reactions: 4
Regarding the dating apps (just catching up on the last month) does she know that she can swipe “no” on people that have “don’t want kids” or “looking for something casual” in their profile? You can’t swipe on these profiles and then get mad when they stand by what they have said.

ALSO as a single female in her 30s who would potentially like children, it’s not a conversation to have on an app. Those are 2+date convos.
A man I had been messaging for a day started bringing up marriage and kids and I haven’t even met him. I unmatched. It seems unhinged.

Reactions: 7
Seriously ran to here to discuss THAT story. I mean, what on earth? I''m a crazy cat lady to, but god damn. And thinking that's just normal to share with your followers. Wow.

Regarding the dating apps (just catching up on the last month) does she know that she can swipe “no” on people that have “don’t want kids” or “looking for something casual” in their profile? You can’t swipe on these profiles and then get mad when they stand by what they have said.

ALSO as a single female in her 30s who would potentially like children, it’s not a conversation to have on an app. Those are 2+date convos.
A man I had been messaging for a day started bringing up marriage and kids and I haven’t even met him. I unmatched. It seems unhinged.
So true. Moreover, as another single child-free woman that doesn't just want to hookup, i get it is a struggle dating child-free, but it's not a death sentence. Theres lots of guys on dating apps that are child-free and want to build an emotional connection. You've just gotta know where to look. She's focusing on what isn't available, rather than what IS available.

Last edited:
I know she only follows 110 people but the lack of men says quite a lot, she must have some real hatred/bitterness towards the male species at the moment.
Also, the other types of accounts she follows are, I just can't quite put my finger on it, no wonder she feels the way she does with that selection. Very little 'real life', yes I know it's Instagram but..

Reactions: 5
Might be the single most unsettling thing I've ever seen online, doesn't even matter if its put on for the cameras, this is some cuckoo's nest tit

That's just for reacting the way she did, choosing to then edit and upload those videos is a whole other layer of psychosis, she's somehow managed to out-crazy last week's high of 'drawing stick figure boyfriends on top of solo photos', too far man

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Might be the single most unsettling thing I've ever seen online, doesn't even matter if its put on for the cameras, this is some cuckoo's nest tit

That's just for reacting the way she did, choosing to then edit and upload those videos is a whole other layer of psychosis, she's somehow managed to out-crazy last week's high of 'drawing stick figure boyfriends on top of solo photos', too far man
What will next week bring?!

Reactions: 1
If you’d have told me a few years ago we’d see Beckie end an instagram caption with the words “I’m a powerhouse. I just am.” I never would’ve believed you.
It would almost seem like a massive self improvement if she wasn’t still posting about touch starvation every other day.

ANYWAY, when do we make a new thread? Does anyone know how?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.