BeckieJBrown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her statement about the relapse "it'll affect me for the next few years" is really telling about her negative mindset and eagerness to jump to conclusions that make her miserable

When I relapsed recently (after having the best couple of months where I managed to actually have eyebrows and lashes for the first time in a decade!), I trained myself to repeat "you've managed it once, you'll manage it again, they'll grow back, it'll be okay" in order to not pile on the misery that inevitably would lead to MORE pulling.

Imagine how much worse it'd be if instead of those mantras, I just said "well, that's you absolutely fucked for the next few years". Absolutely awful mindset

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She is the most cynical person ever. She’s misery personified. I recently relapsed after being 4 months PF (longest period in easily 7+ years 😑) and have, at points, hated myself because of it. But I’m trying to be positive about it - it will grow / I’ve done it before / recovery is possible! She’s SO negative and needs intensive therapy to help her mindset.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She is the most cynical person ever. She’s misery personified. I recently relapsed after being 4 months PF (longest period in easily 7+ years 😑) and have, at points, hated myself because of it. But I’m trying to be positive about it - it will grow / I’ve done it before / recovery is possible! She’s SO negative and needs intensive therapy to help her mindset.
We're in such similar positions. You've got some great mantras, I might adopt some of them! Go you!

I wonder what her excuses would be if someone suggested trying out this approach. No doubt she'd have many reasons to not even try doing it (probably "tried it before and it didn't work", as if recovery is a linear process where if you try one thing and it doesn't lead to full recovery, it'll never work again)

Reactions: 1
(probably "tried it before and it didn't work", as if recovery is a linear process where if you try one thing and it doesn't lead to full recovery, it'll never work again)
That's exactly how she would react. She doesn't want help or advice. She just wants to moan about anything and everything.

I don't have trich but I've had depression for a few years, and I began following her because it made me feel better to see people who are struggling also living their lives in normal ways, it made me feel like I could do it too. I enjoyed watching her old youtube videos about her going to University and living on her own and getting a job because I couldn't do these things and I really wanted to. That was yeeears ago (maybe almost 10?). I stopped following her because she got progressively more negative as time went on that it was triggering my depression just by looking at her face.

Any kind of recovery is never easy. These disorders come and go, unfortunately. Yesterday was a very rough depression day after almost 3 pretty good months, but we just take it one day at a time until it gets better again.
I can't imagine how a younger follower of hers feels seeing this content. Talking about how the next couple of years are ruined because of a relapse. Seeing her only posting happy things when she's in a relationship. All the complaining must be very anxiety triggering...

Does she have any friends?

Also, I just remembered that she is Christian, right? Where did all the worship content go?
I feel like she clutches on for a while to a hope of salvation, be it God or a man, and then gives up on it if the progress isn't linear and steady.

I hope all of you who are struggling feel better soon... You can do it :)
(sorry for the huge post)

Reactions: 2
If she's so concerned about it, why doesn't she just buy a few anti-sweat vests for herself for longer travels. Stop complaining about a natural thing we all do. What next? She's terrified of body hair?

She can hide it at the moment, but I'm sure a headshave is coming. I'm sure nobody has even mentioned it to her but it's so 'clear to see', the patches are behind her ears so unless she has her hair up nobody will notice?! People on the train don't just pipe up and be like 'oMg what is that patch' to a random stranger!
Like she always babbles on about her fringe being so damaged and not growing as fast, big woop it just looks like you've got a side fringe or layers, it's not as obvious as she thinks.

I suffer from trich with my eyebrows so it's clear for the whole world to see, so it's not me just being heartless but the whole trich community don't just shave their heads everytime they go through a bad spell, it doesn't solve anything.
i have trich and I am having to work with a permanent mullet as I pull at the top and crown. I have a very understanding hairdresser who does her best with my “little chaoses” (what I call them)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Does she have any notion of how to respect the privacy of others. She clearly has her phone/camera set up at the pool and there’s clearly minor age people in her canoe club.

Reactions: 8
Does she have any notion of how to respect the privacy of others. She clearly has her phone/camera set up at the pool and there’s clearly minor age people in her canoe club.
Just came here to say that, and of minors in the background without their parents permission (or the clubs for that matter)
It could actually be a serious safeguarding issue, I have to sign forms if a club or venue wants to post pictures with my kid in for social media.

Reactions: 3
I'm sure he's not exactly hard to find but posting this was very unnecessary. This is about Beckie, there's no need to use him to "teach her a lesson" -- nevermind the even more random guy he's posing with off I'm guessing a facebook post??

Edit: Since he's a first responder do you reckon they met on one of the bajillion calls Beckie made to 999 during the pandemic over feeling a bit panicky? Lol

Reactions: 5
If she really doesn't care about privacy - this is her boyfriend. He has the same name on facebook and lots of body pics - he is pretty big. She obviously goes for the fat/hairy/old type lol. And she is violating his privacy by posting pics of him when she has a large public following. She should make her instagram private and delete everyone she doesn't know IRL. Hope this teaches her to respect people's (and kids) privacy.

View attachment 865103

View attachment 865104
He is a great upgrade from James, and imo he is not "pretty big" or "fat" - he looks like a big bear but he also looks strong

Reactions: 7
If she really doesn't care about privacy - this is her boyfriend. He has the same name on facebook and lots of body pics - he is pretty big. She obviously goes for the fat/hairy/old type lol. And she is violating his privacy by posting pics of him when she has a large public following. She should make her instagram private and delete everyone she doesn't know IRL. Hope this teaches her to respect people's (and kids) privacy.

View attachment 865103

View attachment 865104
This seems a step too far. Just because information is available doesn't mean you need to make it public. It would have been enough just to say you've found his account. He isn't looking for fame, there's no reason to share his account/photo

This seems a step too far. Just because information is available doesn't mean you need to make it public. It would have been enough just to say you've found his account. He isn't looking for fame, there's no reason to share his account/photo
Yup- doxxing the poor boyfriend is NOT OK

Just came here to say that, and of minors in the background without their parents permission (or the clubs for that matter)
It could actually be a serious safeguarding issue, I have to sign forms if a club or venue wants to post pictures with my kid in for social media.
You would think that of all people somebody who’s worked as a family photographer at a swimming pool would know that posting pics of random kids in swimwear is a safeguarding issue??? She’s an absolute bleeping moron. I noticed she reuploaded, with a shorter edit of the same vid, some kids still visible. Nobody gives a tit about you canoeing that much Beckie lmao.

What does the mumbo jumbo on her latest story even mean??? Can someone decrypt it for me? She had a tit appointment because the clock was distracting? Omg this girl

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Complete bleeping nonsense from someone who's only heard the sound of her own voice for years. Can't wait for the Scared Of Clocks arc, gonna be hilarious

• Haha
Now a post about her boyfriend, talking about a few things we've discussed here.
Do you guys think she follows the thread? 👀

• Haha
Now a post about her boyfriend, talking about a few things we've discussed here.
Do you guys think she follows the thread? 👀
Oh, 100%. She would've seen the decline of GG and sought out this board. Interesting that she insists he's 100% involved and aware of everything, but he hasn't liked the post...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.