BeckieJBrown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't followed her since GG started being all weird so it's been a while since 'I've checked up on her' ... And, huh, she should take better care of her skin 😬

Reactions: 1
So she’s presumably got covid symptoms since she’s taking lateral flow tests that have been negative. Lateral flow tests are only for symptomless people Beckie. If you have symptoms you should get a pcr. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
So she’s presumably got covid symptoms since she’s taking lateral flow tests that have been negative. Lateral flow tests are only for symptomless people Beckie. If you have symptoms you should get a pcr. :rolleyes:
Especially as lateral flow tests are notorious for false negatives!! I know somebody who had 3 negative lateral flows so Dr told them to do a PCR and it came back positive.

Why would you film yourself taking some medication and upload it to your stories?

The same medication which she insisted she would never be able to take when the doctors kept on suggesting it. So odd, I'm struggling to understand why she would upload and what kind of reaction from the audience she wants?

Why would you film yourself taking some medication and upload it to your stories?

The same medication which she insisted she would never be able to take when the doctors kept on suggesting it. So odd, I'm struggling to understand why she would upload and what kind of reaction from the audience she wants?
I mean other people do it to normalize taking meds for your MH, I think. Or some even write something along „don’t forget to take your meds.“ Why Beckie does who we know as completely immune against general societal problems but seeing herself as the „only gay in the village“ I don’t know. Maybe she saw other people with actual ambitions to change anything on SM for the better and just copied it? Or maybe she wants to prove that she finally is working actively on her MH.

I mean other people do it to normalize taking meds for your MH, I think. Or some even write something along „don’t forget to take your meds.“ Why Beckie does who we know as completely immune against general societal problems but seeing herself as the „only gay in the village“ I don’t know. Maybe she saw other people with actual ambitions to change anything on SM for the better and just copied it? Or maybe she wants to prove that she finally is working actively on her MH.
It was sumatriptan which I think will be for her migraines.

I mean NO medication or therapy can treat Beckie's mental health- NOTHING is suitable for her. Except the diagnosis she wants, the perfect job, the perfect man.

Reactions: 2

It's pretty much for us at this point. We're the only audience she has left

Reactions: 2
I know she gets migraines but bad headaches are another symptom of covid. Funny that she didn’t bother getting tested properly.

Oh god, I’ve been a long time watcher, I can’t believe I’m only finding this now. I had no idea she even used insta, these lockdown stories are sheer insanity. Lo and behold I checked her insta tonight and she’s complaining to this day, but the gratitude lists are killing me.

Can somebody update me on a couple of things, I haven’t watched for a couple of years now.

The autism? Is she public about that? It was crystal clear she was hinting that was her big diagnosis 2018 ish (unlike Beckie I don’t recall the exact year lol) but never uttered the word.

The boyfriend? Talk of him being abusive? Is that confirmed or what? I always felt weird about him but tried to refrain from too much judgement about his weight for instance. But she’s a sex repulsed asexual and he was clearly an older man physically into her… bound to go off the rails somehow.

The lockdown stuff is seriously worrying, did anything actually happen with that? Medically / intervention wise? I assume she’s still alone.

God so much to catch up on. I must hve unsubbed right before the pandemic.

Okay so. I'm caught up. And I have a lot to say. But in the meantime... I fully laughed out loud on the bus watching her insta story today. The most Beckie thing I've ever seen.
1) novelty Starbucks drink bought for her by new bf (that she called ''lovely gentleman'' ew)
2) remembers exact time/place/date she last tried novelty Starbucks drink
3) said it ''tasted like cigarettes'' back then
4) takes a sip dramatically
5) says it reminds her of a lush product

Literally nobody cares Beckie. Nobody. At least she's not silently staring at the camera as she puts a scarf on or chasing her cat to lick its ass though.

Reactions: 8
'hello baby girl' weird meow attempt

God help the boyfriend, surely he doesn't follow her online - you'd run a million miles

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s such a narc.

hair floof mode. Get off the internet and find your own personality that isn’t former-trich-tuber

Reactions: 7
I might be a bit slow to the party but I’m sure she’s got the most recent iPhone that’s not long came out, considering it was only a few months ago really she was complaining how much she was struggling and throwing huge hints about the pink cricuit, maybe a bit petty of me 🤷‍♀️

Oddly enough I wondered last night if she had a new iPhone, she is doing alot more mirror videos just to show it off
I might be a bit slow to the party but I’m sure she’s got the most recent iPhone that’s not long came out, considering it was only a few months ago really she was complaining how much she was struggling and throwing huge hints about the pink cricuit, maybe a bit petty of me 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.