BeckieJBrown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she is consumed by her hair 24/7
I also have trich and endlessly making IG stories and thousands of hours of footage of your hair, your “stims” and twitches for your BFRB is NOT HEALTHY.

my autumn solution is to straighten my coarse/ uneven sections; clip back trigger points, stick a hat on and try ignore the twitch in my scalp.
It’s an awful addictive disorder. But I think Beckie has a social media addiction too. She thrives on the euphoria of SM clicks and attention and - rather like a certain poverty chef I think- revels in causing chaos for attention.

and glaring at the camera like it’s somehow meaningful

Reactions: 4
I usually just read this thread, but I had to say something about this.

She's claiming that it's weird being in a packed train, but she was just eating in that exact train. Like, what?
I would never eat in a train during this pandemic, next to a bunch of random people, mainly for their own safety. What's the point of even wearing a mask on a train if you're also going to eat there?

To be fair, I don't know if people are no longer obligated to wear masks in public where she lives. And if so, why worry about a packed train?

I just can't understand why she always makes such a big deal out of EVERYTHING. Everything is a huge problem in her perspective... And she can't see how sometimes she's the one causing problems for others.

Captura de Tela (23).png
Captura de Tela (24).png

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She ranted away about how all these jobs she applied for were only WFH during the pandemic then it would be commutable, and how she didn't like that.... And here she is, doing that.
Those people around her are also probably commuting, just going by their lives and day jobs.
I agree on the eating point 🤢

It’s honestly so infuriating a bit sad that she’s such a hypocrite. Because it reveals just how fake her anger is - it's empty nonsense, just a reason to complain. Because on the surface it’s understandable. There are certain things that upset me and make me self righteous and annoyed consistently. And it isn't difficult for me to be consistent about these things because they're real opinions with substance.

But with Rebecca she hates EVERYTHING so much and but in such an empty way with zero substance / reasoning / thought. She can't keep track of it, can't stop herself from revealing that it's fake. I could understand being nervous on public transport, sure, I don’t personally feel that way but know many do. But to EAT ON THE TRAIN in the same breath that she is deadly scared of virus transmission? She isn't scared. She actually doesn’t care: her anger and self righteousness are so empty. It’s so detached from reality. She’s a bleeping nut case and COVID has given her the perfect opportunity to complain and feel superior to others... does she actually care? No.

What a horrible life to not really have an opinion on anything, just go around feeling angry for the sake of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Not fully related but it also cracks me up when she expresses ‘’gratitude’’ in the same empty way. Grateful for flasks? Lmao duck off, your actions have proven full well you’re not even grateful to own a home, receive job offers during a pandemic or have a supporting family you live close to. Grateful for bleeping flasks lmaoooo.

Her relationship to gratitude is just inverse complaining… as was obvious with those lists over lockdown. She literally has no concept of gratitude, she uses it as more palatable way to complain and sometimes even confuses the two - remember when she was grateful her brother and sister had chilblains on one of her lockdown lists.

I find it funny and infuriating and sad at the same time.

She's not hinted about the new bloke in a few days...very unlike her.

@sunniva You've hit the nail on the head!
Cross post, sorry! I’ve been on a Beckie deep dive this past week and now everything I see makes me want to scream lol.

Hmm yeah the new boyfriend… I hope he hasn’t ghosted her yet. Im curious to see how it pans out.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She needs to talk/complain/be 'grateful' for things so often because realistically, what else is she going to talk about? She's got absolutely nothing going on, and every time she tries to talk about current events/news the mask slips completely. So instead here she is, filming herself sneering into her phone for rehearsed rants about how miserable she is

• Heart
A nice post about an evening out with her boyfriend and his friends, yet she has to end it by a negative about her hair, even though it is totally unrelated to the night out.
She will never change, she loves a negative, she loves shouting about said negatives, just wants to remain relevant for something and the trich community is her only place to do that.

• Heart
The way she refers to her boyfriend or whatever as "the man" really creeps me out.

If you want privacy maybe don't post about it? Maybe set your account as private... or just call him by his name, like a normal person? You don't have to write an essay about him on Instagram or post 15 consecutive stories explaining the situation. Just call him by his name...
Is like she's doing it on purpose for the attention.

I bet he's an older dysfunctional "man" and she thinks it's super cool he's with her.

Also, talking in her stories about how she "is a human being behind the scenes". Like??
You post about every minor annoyance that happens in your life, so I'm not sure there's much "behind the scenes" left. It's not like you're famous...

• Sick
Now she is stressed about the existence of weekends and that other people are living their lives on HER weekends.

I can't anymore... I have to stop watching her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now she is stressed about the existence of weekends and that other people are living their lives on HER weekends.

I can't anymore... I have to stop watching her.
She really thinks she is the main character doesn’t she?

Reactions: 5
I can't believe she's complaining about having a weekend. WTF is wrong with you Beckie. Go and see your boyfriend or go on a bike ride. Go kayaking. Read books. Watch movies. Literally ANYTHING is misery to this girl.

Reactions: 5
Oh damn, did she delete the videos about that? I just went to go watch them and no sign of it.

Reactions: 1
JFC just be happy with your achievement. Also 13 again is creepy ass hashtag.

I have trich and I do relate with the disconnect and wonder. But don’t post a full head of hair, seemingly boasting about how much has grown with the hashtag trichotillomania. It’s not helpful or accuracy

Attachments

• Heart
Absolutely dead at her cryptically posting ‘’had my smear test’’ and a picture of the floor / somebody’s dog??

• Haha
bleeping hell, I honestly have no words about that essay she wrote about her smear.

bleeping hell, I honestly have no words about that essay she wrote about her smear.
What a bleeping ageist remark about having a kind young nurse; not an old horrid one. When I have my smear, I prefer the older nurse at my practice as she's better with my (TMI.....) hard to locate cervix.

Reactions: 9
Hi everyone! Used to be quite active on a Beckie thread on GG before it went to complete tit. Got tired of Beckie too as I had actual life problems and couldn’t handle her whinging over a broken dishwasher any longer. Just catching up with her now out of boredom due to a lockdown though and is it just me or is miss girl more chill now?? Where are the miserable gratitude lists of “I’m grateful for Hating My bleeping Life”? Has she calmed down because of her new man?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.