BeckieJBrown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't wait for when things reopen fully and she's still just filming herself mewing at her uninterested pets all day, seething at everyone outside and explaining in detail why she's just incapable of feeling any happiness

Reactions: 4
Oh god my partner is asleep so I can't play the sound on her recent videos but all I can see is her wearing her dressing gown rope as a tie with a shirt and blazer, I'm like wtf, is this her gcse drama video?

Her incessant stories of her cat and her making stupid noises... Ugh why can't she grow up
This, ew it goes right through me. She has a cat specific Instagram so why doesn't she post it on there? She must think it's a real talent being able to purr

Oh god my partner is asleep so I can't play the sound on her recent videos but all I can see is her wearing her dressing gown rope as a tie with a shirt and blazer, I'm like wtf, is this her gcse drama video?

This, ew it goes right through me. She has a cat specific Instagram so why doesn't she post it on there? She must think it's a real talent being able to purr
she so thinks she’s a super special cat whisperer type person.

why is she even interactin on Tik-tok isn’t it mostly teens/early 20s that use it and she must be nearly 30?
(Not that it’s “old” I’m about Beckies age but I have no interest in Tik-told)

Reactions: 1
When this was posted on GuruGossip she made an entire video just of her meowing

And she wonders why she's single? She's waiting for a 40yo Daddy dom type to come along and think she is so tiny, cute and precious and a little kitty who purrs, aww! But in reality she posts videos of herself looking haggard with her cat's asshole in her face, forever alone for sure. LOL

You can tell her flat just stinks of cat food and tit. I gag just thinking about it

Reactions: 8
And she wonders why she's single? She's waiting for a 40yo Daddy dom type to come along and think she is so tiny, cute and precious and a little kitty who purrs, aww! But in reality she posts videos of herself looking haggard with her cat's asshole in her face, forever alone for sure. LOL

You can tell her flat just stinks of cat food and tit. I gag just thinking about it
Ah wait. Did we not think here on tattle she'd like to be the dom?

I mean the state of the flat! It also looks huge, most new flats are poky and small. She moans about her neighbours making noise. What does she expect, I bet her piano playing gets on their nerves!!

Considering she dates literal groomers, I think she's the sub
Somebody on GG found her dating profile where she said she was a Dom, but the sites gone to tits and the threads been deleted with it on.

Honestly can't believe the state of her flat in that outtakes video, like don't get me wrong my flat isn't perfect but I would atleast tidy it up before posting it online. Her wigs are also seriously past it.

‘The last seven hours have been tough and I don’t want to talk about it’ .....ok, so how about you don’t come on social media to tell everyone about it, and don’t then post another four stories going into more detail about it. 🙄

Reactions: 3
‘The last seven hours have been tough and I don’t want to talk about it’ .....ok, so how about you don’t come on social media to tell everyone about it, and don’t then post another four stories going into more detail about it. 🙄
What's she complaining about this time?

I can't wait for when things reopen fully and she's still just filming herself mewing at her uninterested pets all day, seething at everyone outside and explaining in detail why she's just incapable of feeling any happiness
Didn't even need to wait, she's doing it 3 days later! Taking the effort to make multiple videos about how much she hates the sun being out and posting 'I had a really bad time but I don't want to talk about it' rambles with her tits out 🙄

Somebody on GG found her dating profile where she said she was a Dom, but the sites gone to tits and the threads been deleted with it on.

Honestly can't believe the state of her flat in that outtakes video, like don't get me wrong my flat isn't perfect but I would atleast tidy it up before posting it online. Her wigs are also seriously past it.
No it said she was interested in a bd/sm relationship and that it was very important. She defo wants a daddy little girl relationship. Theres a cringe photo og her dressed all in pink with a stuffed toy in her hand looking like a child with her ex.

• Wow
I think she’s now the most miserable person on the internet. Uses her IG streams as a personal moan-journal.

see a therapist you utter narc-cow

Reactions: 3
3 days she’s been unwell??

Back in 2017 2 bouncers in a nightclub pushed me over whilst they were pulling out a bloke of the club. They pushed me over so hard I got a tibia fracture from them. I’ve had a metal plate and 6 nails in my tibia to hold the bone together. I sued them and had to have consultants review my knee. 4 years on I have onset osteoporosis arthritis from the accident. Every day I get up and I have pain in my knee, when I walk I have pain in my knee, when I get up out of any chair I have pain. But you know what I have to suck it up..it’s part of my life now. But she just moans about the slightest thing! It pisses me right off 🤬🤬

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.