BeckieJBrown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s bored! The working from home doesn’t work for her as much as she says she hates working in the charity shop, it’s no good for her being home. The isolation is driving her crazy and her issues are coming out more, because her mind isn’t occupied
She's given up the charity shop job now, and kept the retail chain store. Which is also very odd because she hates it so much? Yes it might be more secure but if you're wanting more serious jobs the charity shop 'manager' will probably look better on your CV, and probably sucks out your soul alot less also.
But I agree on the bored point, she really did cling to this dream of home working and by the look of things it seems to be only a few hours a week.

Reactions: 5
I used to be on GG and I stopped going on it because the website is glitchy trash and there was a Beckie defence troll trying to doxx people. Looks like nothing has changed since she blocked me on ig and Twitter.

She had a mystery mental health diagnosis a few years ago but would never say what it was, lots of speculation that it was a personality disorder but it clearly wasn’t a diagnosis she wanted (autism, bipolar) so she wouldn’t say what it was. She thinks people are stalking her and made a big thing of saying she wouldn’t disclose where she lived when she bought her flat (that in itself was sketchy) then she shows where she works on Instagram and posts on public Facebook groups for the local area she’s moved to on her unlocked Facebook account
Wasn't the theory that she was diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder? I remember her complaining about how the name of the mystery disorder she had 'didn't tell the whole story' or something

Reactions: 1
Wasn't the theory that she was diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder? I remember her complaining about how the name of the mystery disorder she had 'didn't tell the whole story' or something
Think the theory’s were narcissistic, borderline or histrionic but none would fit her ideal diagnosis

I have to add that, whilst Beckie infuriated me, I do think she is unwell RN. However her determination that she MUST have a certain diagnosis and the only cure is if the NHS prescribed her a tv- perfect life is evidently preventing her from getting better.

there’s a reason Doctors diagnose; not the patients.

Reactions: 2
No one doubts she has mental health problems they’re just not the ones she wants
Exactly, if she can't handle what she has been diagnosed with already why does she keep on trying?
These people diagnosing you have studied for many years to this point - and she thinks her googling is more experienced.
A diagnosis doesn't cure you Beckie, you somehow got an official diagnosis for Trich (many of us don't require one, because what will it do? I won't waste the NHS money) and what has that done?
I didn't know about the diagnosis that the above users has mentioned - I only discovered GG about 18 months ago so missed that 'era', but that says alot. She isn't happy to accept what medical people say.

(I know they're not always correct, but this is Beckie)

What is the actual need to upload them 3 videos of her dog having seperation anxiety? Poor thing

What is the actual need to upload them 3 videos of her dog having seperation anxiety? Poor thing
the malevolence in her eyes these days is quite disturbing. No one, not even the dog, is allowed more attention than her. She is the most unwell, the most unfixable.

poor dog is probably scared of the bitter angry woman he’s stuck in a car with

Reactions: 6
Just go through her stories and ask yourself why anyone would ever post this tit. There's like half a dozen posts a day of her just glaring into the camera, talking about how bad/good her hair is or touching her cat's arse

Reactions: 5
Or streaming her “constant migraine” wel put your phone down you twit.

I have to lie in a dark room when I have them, not glare at my phone with the lights on!!

Stories today include moaning about how cold it is and how many clothes she has to wear... While wearing shorts. Also going out into a field and putting her phone down on the ground to video herself just sorta standing there awkwardly. This is on top of the whole Return Of The Trich arc that everyone saw coming and she'd teased for months

Stories today include moaning about how cold it is and how many clothes she has to wear... While wearing shorts. Also going out into a field and putting her phone down on the ground to video herself just sorta standing there awkwardly. This is on top of the whole Return Of The Trich arc that everyone saw coming and she'd teased for months
Has anyone else the "problem (????) not being able to see her stories? I really don't know why I don't get them displayed. I see her posts, like them for the algorithm, everything. But no stories in my feed of Beckie.

She looks like a proverbial bag lady in that pink coat with the yellow rug...cardigan...thing underneath.
Also feel like she’s made her hair deliberately scruffy to emphasise the trich relapse?
I find my hair being messy incredibly triggering and when I’m having a pull relapse I have my hair slicked back under a buff. Yes I look like my own brand of peculiar but a) it works and b) I don’t sad-fish it all over the internet

Has anyone else the "problem (????) not being able to see her stories? I really don't know why I don't get them displayed. I see her posts, like them for the algorithm, everything. But no stories in my feed of Beckie.
Shes probably muted you from seeing stories. If you look on her prof and cant see the old stories at the top then that is what happened

Just been looking at her twitter. Somebody tweeted this to her, can't figure out if it's spam or if she is talking to odd men online again?
Does look an odd account, but she has barely tweeted anybody else.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She’s got history with dodgy older men like the one she stayed with in America who seems to have a thing for young blondes

Just been looking at her twitter. Somebody tweeted this to her, can't figure out if it's spam or if she is talking to odd men online again?
Does look an odd account, but she has barely tweeted anybody else.

Maybe that account is of someone who she blocked just trying to warn beckie that she's messaging dodgy men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.