BeckieJBrown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sad for her. It’s like she uses Instagram as a therapist and as if it’s her friend to offload daily too.
I hope the kayaking helps her get out of herself and form some real friendships out of the internet world

She was complaining about having to wear hat, gloves and scarf along with a winter coat in her stories ………….

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her 5 things a day phase apparently helped 'thousands' she just said on her story

Do I need to put an 'X' on the end of this, just like she does on her posts?. X

Reactions: 3
Her 5 things a day phase apparently helped 'thousands' she just said on her story

Do I need to put an 'X' on the end of this, just like she does on her posts?. X
When she puts an ‘X’ it seems so passive aggressive 😂 also someone asked how her new job was and she was like “been working there since March so not new” like yes Beckie but it’s your newest job don’t be pedantic 🙄

Reactions: 3
She just said "I connect with my mum more now" because she's gained weight hahahaha

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
She just said "I connect with my mum more now" because she's gained weight hahahaha
So flipping shady and nasty. And the thing with Beckie posting bikini pics is - the caption is full of negativity but you just KNOW she absolutely loves how she looks in the photos.

Reactions: 1
No wonder her hair is so triggering with how matted she makes it, she always used to brush it so aggressively in videos. The trich 'damage' is probably breakage from not caring for her hair when she does have it.

(I suffer from Trich also and couldn't imagine how having it so scuffed up would make me feel it just makes me smooth my own hair down 😂)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.