BeckieJBrown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since I can't truly participate in the gossip about B on here, because I can't see her Insta stories, the only thing which I can discuss is, she blocked me from her story content for absolutely no reason. A few times I answered her stories with compassion and sympathy, which she didn't even read ofc. So why the heck did she do that. My username on here has absolutely no hint to my Insta.

2C0C2C5A-8295-4E89-A20F-BD7F818DA3C8.png

From 13/5/2021.

Basically- give me amazing opportunitiezzzzz

Voice work, radio?! Who the actual heck does she think she is?

She was talking the other night on a live stream about being diagnosed with ‘Avoidant Personality Disorder’ but doesn’t think it’s the correct diagnosis. I googled it and EVERY SINGLE point is so accurate. It’s bang on!

But she’s desperate for her autism diagnosis, so it can’t be right…

DB82CBFA-6EA8-44C0-A7FD-D71624F8D8A1.jpeg

Reactions: 3
She was talking the other night on a live stream about being diagnosed with ‘Avoidant Personality Disorder’ but doesn’t think it’s the correct diagnosis. I googled it and EVERY SINGLE point is so accurate. It’s bang on!

View attachment 601248
TBF you could have both at the same time I guess.

So has she just not been posting stories over the last couple of days, or has she blocked me now too? Can still see her grid.

Reactions: 1

View attachment 601248
This is her to the T!!! Now she has this hopefully she can work on it with someone who understands this.

For some reason I rewatched some of her videos.
It irrationally annoys me that she calls her plasticwater bottle a “flaaask”.

no a Flaaask is for hot liquids.....

The comment she added randomly on her own photo about her knickers not being too tight it just odd, nobody commented about it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"Over 15 miles in two days... 🚲. Missed this. X"

Average cycling speed is 13mpph so shes boasting about cycling for 1 and 1/4 hours over 2 days.... :|

Reactions: 1
"Over 15 miles in two days... 🚲. Missed this. X"

Average cycling speed is 13mpph so shes boasting about cycling for 1 and 1/4 hours over 2 days.... :|
From nothing to doing this is still a nice progress. Also, if she does that amount of movement from now on nearly every day, good for her. I'd be proud of myself as well. 🤷‍♀️ It's the little things.

Reactions: 2
She's also in the comments of her latest Insta feed post saying how it's all God's fault and not taking any responsibility for her own self

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.