BeckieJBrown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest social media showed a different work from home set up and the hashtag ‘convertedvanity’ .... I’m so confused why when she has a big desk in her living area has she moved onto her dressing table to work?
She is so odd and thinks this shite she posts is super relevant and interesting

Reactions: 1
Christ, she keeps moaning that nobody is helping her but also that she cannot be helped.

like if that’s your mindset stop wasting the NHS and private healthcare providers time. You have to WANT to get better.

And no one gets their dream job and a great boyfriend on prescription you ridiculous woman. You have to WORK AT these things

ALSO STOP PURRING. You are not the cat whisperer you sound nothing like a cat you sound like you’re blowing bubbles with a straw you UTTER IDIOT

Reactions: 3
The videos of her snogging her cats are gross. At this point waiting for her to open an onlyfans full of feet pics and vids of her bleeping her cat.

• Haha
ALSO STOP PURRING. You are not the cat whisperer you sound nothing like a cat you sound like you’re blowing bubbles with a straw you UTTER IDIOT
This! It's so odd, I can imagine her thinking it's some cool personality trait of hers being able to do it though, along with other personality traits like having a spoon in her cup of tea.

Her baking highlight reel on instagram is a good watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her bleeping Instagram story today !!! Constant misery and negativity. “Another day of performing, another implosion, anothe jacket potato, another episode of suits.this is life.”

bleeping GROW UUUUP PLEASE!!! There is no excuse to be such a negative person all the time and so full of self pity. Nothing will ever get better for you until you believe it could and Allow positivity into your life. Absolutely infuriating when you are someone who’s dealt with sever rental health issues before to see someone be so absolutely against ever being happy ever and so willing to sabotage themselves

It only took about a month for her to start whining again. i guess this social media job didn't fix her life. Its almost like you have to fix your own life? Also whats with the smile whining? Everyone does it and with masks you can get away with not smiling?

Reactions: 7
I feel as though she conflates “masking” with “professional behaviour”.
By her definition anyone that shows up to work on a crappy day is MAAAASKING. No it’s called being and ADULT and honouring your commitments and responsibility.
ALSO look the PERFECT social media job has not fixed her problems. Almost like she needs to fix her own mindset.

She has a lovely wee flat, a functional car, a supportive family. Yes she doesn’t have a boyfriend right now or an exceptionally well paid PERFECT job but she’s got a damn site more to be grateful for than not.

Reactions: 9
I feel as though she conflates “masking” with “professional behaviour”.
You are SO right with that - she always thinks she is the only one experiencing anything, she has absolutely no concept about how the rest of the world lives and that people make their lives full, they are not handed it.

She is unbelievably irritating.

Reactions: 7
So she’s now on “huge doses” of propanol? Either for migraines or anxiety but at least she’s vaguely acknowledged medication can work.

I’m on a tit load of meds but I don’t feel the need to make IG stories about it like I’m the only one with a mental health problem

Oh she is proper ramping the crazy back up, she managed almost a month without embarrassing herself

Insta story- scribbles over head. Next one tiny print-dead girl walking, cartoon brain- wired differently, get the duck over yourself beckie.

Ah yes back to full on moaning on the stories again, I sense another head shave soon after saying she pulled for hours... Could just move her parting to hide it but we had that lecture a few months back how she won't follow a tik tok trend middle parting.

I used to be on GG and I stopped going on it because the website is glitchy trash and there was a Beckie defence troll trying to doxx people. Looks like nothing has changed since she blocked me on ig and Twitter.

She had a mystery mental health diagnosis a few years ago but would never say what it was, lots of speculation that it was a personality disorder but it clearly wasn’t a diagnosis she wanted (autism, bipolar) so she wouldn’t say what it was. She thinks people are stalking her and made a big thing of saying she wouldn’t disclose where she lived when she bought her flat (that in itself was sketchy) then she shows where she works on Instagram and posts on public Facebook groups for the local area she’s moved to on her unlocked Facebook account

She’s bored! The working from home doesn’t work for her as much as she says she hates working in the charity shop, it’s no good for her being home. The isolation is driving her crazy and her issues are coming out more, because her mind isn’t occupied

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.