BeckieJBrown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, she’s not just having to wait an extra 5 months she’s already waited 16 years!!!! Really, Beckie, most waiting lists start from WHEN YOU GO ON THEM.

I actually felt sorry for her - being forgotten to be referred is not ok.
But wallowing in hyperbole about the actual length of time you’ve waited is a d-ck move tbh.

Also, sorry for double posting but she really defines “if looks could ” the venomous glares she does in her IGTV; a while ago she was doing them when her family where having fun and laughing. Today; evil glares about the NHS.
She really hates the NHS doesn’t she? She’s had so much free healthcare from them yet she utterly detests them you can tell by looking at her face.

oh and the “we were dissuaded from going private” attitude STINKS too. Privileged little madam.

yes because the NHS doesn’t as far as I’m aware provide their autism services for a private (bought?) diagnosis!

bets on her secretly being a massive Tory?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Re her latest stories about her damaged hair, I wish she’d stop giving herself such a severe side parting. No wonder her hair is super thin in that area, even if she didn’t pull it would naturally recede and thin out with that constantly forced parting.

I don't get her magical leg issues? It just makes no sense. And yes her constant hands in her mouth is so gross. Shes also currently bragging about her plays on tiktok. Tiktok is relatively lgbt supportive so she better watch if people find out shes against the gays there could be trouble

Reactions: 5
Wagers now: Will she

1) donate her wigs to young people with cancer in need
or
2) hoard her wigs and pull them out and make videos with them every year

I get that trichotillomania made it hard for her to grow her hair out, but she acts like no one else has ever grown out their hair or had different hairstyles. 😂😂😂

Five stories about “It’s so amazing that when I started this job I had shaved sides and no fringe. I don’t recognize myself.” NO ONE CARES.

Reactions: 3
I get that trichotillomania made it hard for her to grow her hair out, but she acts like no one else has ever grown out their hair or had different hairstyles. 😂😂😂

Five stories about “It’s so amazing that when I started this job I had shaved sides and no fringe. I don’t recognize myself.” NO ONE CARES.
Given that she documents every bloody minute of her day and is constantly looking at herself in her view finder i don’t buy that she doesn’t recognise herself.

I also have tritch. I get that perhaps the sensation of having hair is different (your fringe falling in your eyes fir exampl.)

but beckie has to be the EXTRA one allll the time

Reactions: 2
Given that she documents every bloody minute of her day and is constantly looking at herself in her view finder i don’t buy that she doesn’t recognise herself.

I also have tritch. I get that perhaps the sensation of having hair is different (your fringe falling in your eyes fir exampl.)

but beckie has to be the EXTRA one allll the time
Agreed. Also have trichotillomania and am currently living with eyebrows and eyelashes for the first time in 15 years (yay!!), like I look different for sure but would never go so far as to say I don't recognise myself.

She really does need to make it sound extra ominous, doesn't she.

I note her posts are steadily getting negative again - guess the brief high of having a shiny new job is wearing off and she's back to being the eternal pessimist.

Semi related - there was a trich thread on tattle a little while ago but I can’t find it now. There seems to be a few of us on here with BFRDs so a thread could be good!

Reactions: 1
I have to skip her stories a lot of the time. It's always negative even when it seems positive she always ends it with a but or that it's not really good because.... Even her grateful lists were basically complaints

Her Instagram is sooo negative and now she’s on TikTok she’s all happy and show offy. It’s seems like she’s a bit bipolar, it doesn’t make sense

Her Instagram is sooo negative and now she’s on TikTok she’s all happy and show offy. It’s seems like she’s a bit bipolar, it doesn’t make sense

Oh no, she'll be chasing that diagnosis now o_O

I get a bit fed up with her taking about how she doesnt recognise herself, she'sbeing very dramatic about body dysmorphia, which basically anyone who has experienced weight loss/gain, chemo, hair loss, surgery, experiences. But of course she has to blow it up and it's soooo distressing.

• Heart
I don't think I can be silent after today.

The headbanging on insta was utterly bizarre. What is she hoping to achieve? Does she want to be sectioned?

Also, obviously, I don't know, but in my experience, when you are first referred to CAMHS as part of their diagnosis they always 'test' for autism. I highly doubt she is autistic, just lazy coupled with privilege. She doesn't know how to work for the things she wants, so instead of therapy and building her skill set, and practicing socializing she is obviously autistic...

Reactions: 7
Her comments dont even make sense. Its very I tried nothing and I am all out of ideas. Why if she thinks she has autism would she not look for neurodivergent friends. She has been previously diagnosed as BPD but says it wasn't accurate. I think its more likely than autism. Her comments about Masking really grind on me? Like she is so vague her masking could be just smiling at work which like every person on the planet does.

Wonder if she’s being a bit crap at the new creator job she wanted/was actually happy about hence the endless munchie stories jonesing for an autism diagnosis?

Also as well she complains that she can’t get a boyfriend, a decent job, friends etc. Well first things first her Instagram is public!!!! She’s not doing herself any favours.

If I was a potential employer and checked her out she’d be raising red flags and I’d be sending a no thank you response. The same as a potential boyfriend. Imagine how high maintenance she would be along with the incessant moaning and negativity. It would do your head in!!

Cripes even her tattle thread is dead...

she’s so irrelevant as a yoootuuuuber now she shouldjust quit being a “personality” and get a normal job. Think she’d be a lot happier too 🤷‍♀️

Has already lost her social media manager job?
I'd noticed she had removed it from her twitter bio - as it used to say social media manager for X company. Now just something about not using twitter.

I was also thinking the other day about how she got an official diagnosis for Trich, I have it but don't have it officially diagnosed, I don't feel the need to have it diagnosed, and I wouldn't waste my doctors time either. I can't imagine how much she must've pushed to get that officially diagnosed, and it won't have changed anything.

Also just had a look at her thrifty Instagram, wow how odd are some of them posts.
The one about the dead daffodils?! They're dead and look terrible!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.