BeckieJBrown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad to see that there is a thread on here about beckie was getting a bit annoyed with the other place always being out of order.

I really used to like her content but now I find her very toxic and annoying as she has all these handouts and some how they're never God enough! I would kill for half the help she gets or what her parents buy for her

Reactions: 1
Her posts illustrate why mental health is such a hard topic to know how to deal with.

She clearly has issues and for that I’m sympathetic towards her. I’d hate to live her life and it most be exhausting living in her head.

Problem is, she is so self absorbed all the time! In the real world, people can’t spend hours each day contemplating their darkest thoughts.

And as much as society can have all the sympathy in the world for people who have struggled (obviously highlighted at the moment with the Piers M and Royals etc) people like Becki are their own worst enemy. She goes round and round in circles never actually achieving anything

Reactions: 6
And now on her latest insta story she is complaining about her cat having zoomies. Cats do that thing, plus she is a wee kitten she will be running about like mad.

I think it is time for me to just unfollow. I can't handle the constant toxic behaviour & the begging for everything to be handed to her

It's been a car crash for a good while, she's just sitting there all day moaning to her phone about every single little thing in her life while also begging people to buy her a pc, it's relentless

She has become so toxic recently that I have pretty much unfollowed her
Same, I unfollowed her sometime last year. One of her posts popped up in my explore feed recently and I had completely forgotten about her. The '5 things I'm grateful for' started nice but just became so so depressing

Same, I unfollowed her sometime last year. One of her posts popped up in my explore feed recently and I had completely forgotten about her. The '5 things I'm grateful for' started nice but just became so so depressing
Some of those 5 things I'm grateful for are vile!! Like evil vile

She needs professional help. Like, badly. She enjoys being so sick and it’s horrifying.
I think she likes the attention from it although most people are bored of this little shtick now, She's probably been offered help but has turned it down, which a) is frightening and b) selfish

Getting a bit fed up with the other site being so glitchy - can we try make this thread a bit more active?
The purring. OH MY GOD. I think she thinks she’s some sort of super special cat whisperer. No you’re just an idiot love.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she likes the attention from it although most people are bored of this little shtick now, She's probably been offered help but has turned it down, which a) is frightening and b) selfish
Definitely this, she always rejects all advice & help given - it immediately gets a negative response because the narrative of everything going/being wrong actually means that she has an excuse for ‘failing’ at life. The perpetual victim.

Reactions: 2
Definitely this, she always rejects all advice & help given - it immediately gets a negative response because the narrative of everything going/being wrong actually means that she has an excuse for ‘failing’ at life. The perpetual victim.
It's like she wants to miserable all the time, I know one day she'll wake up and regret turning down all the help that was offered to her

I remember watching her as a teenager I mean she's only a couple of years older than me and being so jealous of her that she could get things at the drop of a hat, medical help, a film degree, 2 months in new York at the film school. And she throws all that tit away!

Reactions: 2
What’s she talking about this morning? Something on GG I assume? (I’m not on that site) 🤷🏻‍♀️

I mean part of my thought sharing the screenshot was a little much.
However we all had internet safety classes in school etc to remind us to be wary of what we post because anyone can access it and you can’t control what others will do with publicly available information.
If she doesn’t like it she should quit YouTube etc. Problem is she’s a massive narc and totally hooked on the idea of her own celebrity. Which is sad.

Reactions: 5
I'm so surprised she's into d/s relationships, she seems like the most vanilla person ever

Also, she's complaining about people talking about her sexuality and judging her, yet she does that herself when speaking about lgbt lol

Reactions: 4
GG is still glitchy. So I’m gonna have a witch here.

STOP MANHANDLING YOUR CATS TAIL. Most pets hate their tails being played with. The ONLY time I touch my dogs is if she’s being bathed or has something stuck in it, or at a push if she’s being very silly and about to send a cup of coffee flying off the coffee table!
Also the PURRING. It’s not that good an impression, you utter twit.

GG is still glitchy. So I’m gonna have a witch here.

STOP MANHANDLING YOUR CATS TAIL. Most pets hate their tails being played with. The ONLY time I touch my dogs is if she’s being bathed or has something stuck in it, or at a push if she’s being very silly and about to send a cup of coffee flying off the coffee table!
Also the PURRING. It’s not that good an impression, you utter twit.
Every time she does this little meows I wanna punch my screen!! The cats probably thinks 'shut the duck up you mad woman!!'

Is your GG saying something about stopping the trolls?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.