BeckieJBrown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems so much happier now she has her new job, funny how the autism related stories have suddenly stopped though 🤔

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2
I used to watch her but unfollowed a while back because her content just started to annoy me 😓

p.s I’m new here 😁🖐

Reactions: 3
Cutting her own hair again, just before salons open. Hope this isn’t the beginning of her self-sabotaging for attention and sympathy. Can’t moan about lockdown anymore after all.

What is happening? I went to check her Instagram after a few days and it’s gone? And her latest forum on GG has disappeared too?

Except her IG isn't gone...? Did she block you?
oh how weird! went to check it now and its there but it asked me before going on her profile ''if im 13 or older'' :oops: and i swear this morning there was no trace of her IG at all...it said there are no post or this account has been deleted... maybe i had a glitch or something 😅

It it just me or has she deleted/priviated a good chunk of her videos on youtube?!
Yeah somewhen in the first lockdown she went through and deleted a lot of her content, even some very highly viewed videos. I can't remember the reason she gave, something about them not being "her" any more or being too anxiety-provoking to look at or something like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
For somebody who threw such a hissy fit about not being able to take this migraine spray and refusing it from the doctors for ages, she sure showed herself up... Taking it now without a flinch, and feeling the need to film herself taking it and put it on stories?!

The frequency of these migraines are quite worrying though

The GG thread is no more. Man its so funny how her whinging and whining about her non-existent autism suddenly disappeared.

The GG thread is no more. Man its so funny how her whinging and whining about her non-existent autism suddenly disappeared.
Oh she's finally stopped begging for a diagnosis?! (I had to stop following her she was driving me crazy with her endless woe is me! Santas give me money plz!! *meow*)

Oh she's finally stopped begging for a diagnosis?! (I had to stop following her she was driving me crazy with her endless woe is me! Santas give me money plz!! *meow*)
Im counting down the days for her to start complaining about this job. I think that she knows if she complains she could lose her job because she has completely changed her tune on insta hardly complains about MH anymore and like it doesn't get suddenly cured when you get a job. I think her new job told her to lay off the complaining.

• Wow
Im counting down the days for her to start complaining about this job. I think that she knows if she complains she could lose her job because she has completely changed her tune on insta hardly complains about MH anymore and like it doesn't get suddenly cured when you get a job. I think her new job told her to lay off the complaining.
Wow!! Never would I thought I'd see the day when she slow down on the mental health posts 🤯 Is she back doing editing like she did for penguin, Last time I checked in on her she was working a in well know clothes shop. I wouldn't give beckie long to complain about something, you could give her the world and she'd find fault with it 😬

In a way it’s quite sad she finds her validation in always having something wrong. I’ve never met someone who needs to be effectively babysat her entire life. If it’s not her brother it’s her mum. The only person escaping it is her sister it seems. i just don’t understand why she doesn’t just move back home if she can’t be on her own that much. There’s so much that angers me with her, from the start of lockdown when she was going to ‘volunteer‘ except she didn’t want to do anything to complaining about her cat being an outdoors cat so she gave it away and now she’s been thinking of sending the one still with her outside. To her ‘autism’ diagnosis which has gone into oblivion now. Her entire life is contradictory no wonder she feels exhausted it’s exhausting keeping up with it all.

Lol on insta shes says just cause I dont do captions doesnt mean I dont care about it guyzzzz. I used to do it on Youtube before anyone else guyzzz. I caption on tiktok from the start guyzz. I do care insta is just more spontaneous

Reactions: 3
Lol on insta shes says just cause I dont do captions doesnt mean I dont care about it guyzzzz. I used to do it on Youtube before anyone else guyzzz. I caption on tiktok from the start guyzz. I do care insta is just more spontaneous
the fact that she’s so disabled and needs so many accomodations (hmmm)

but she can’t put bloody captions on for those who need actual accessible content?

TBH who actually wants to watch her endlessly streaming her migraines and her mASKinG .

when I have a migraine I can’t cope with the fridge light never mind being able to stream on my phone. She’s such a munchie...

Shes complaining on insta that people ask are you actually unwell. What can you expect when your entire online personality Is complaining of course people wonder whats going on or if you were faking it when you are silent.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.