BeckieJBrown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think her cat likes her very much either. Maybe she should join the thread, I bet she'd have plenty to say... Poor thing 🥺

Screenshot_20211123-080207_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Hahah. As a (quite new) cat owner myself I‘m asking myself: do you really think because you know cats and their behaviour well? If so, what gives it away to you? or are you just joking?
Just an impression I have whenever she posts videos of her cat...I feel like it doesn't really care about her. Every cat is different thought, I guess I'm just used to my cat being too attached.

Reactions: 1
Just an impression I have whenever she posts videos of her cat...I feel like it doesn't really care about her. Every cat is different thought, I guess I'm just used to my cat being too attached.
Maybe also the cat is a bit afraid of her phone. But having analyzed the clip on stories now I see where you coming from.

For someone who's talked before about stalkers and being entitled to privacy, I'm surprised she posted her morning commute down to the minute 😱

Someone commented "no one should have to live like this" which is quite dramatic given she's just describing her daily commute? It's not like she walks miles for water every day or has to cross a war zone. It's just a few hours on the train

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Someone commented "no one should have to live like this" which is quite dramatic given she's just describing her daily commute? It's not like she walks miles for water every day or has to cross a war zone. It's just a few hours on the train
Lmfao 🤣🤣🤣 Well Beckie has made it sound like it’s one of the hardest thing she’s ever had to do… hop on a train then hop off and do another one… Guess her followers are as delusional as she is

Reactions: 9
Soz for double post but Beckie had invisalign? I thought the NHS don’t cover it? I’m always talking about her financial situation on here so maybe that’s a bit creepy but I just vividly remember her not turning the heating on last winter because she couldn’t afford it?

Soz for double post but Beckie had invisalign? I thought the NHS don’t cover it? I’m always talking about her financial situation on here so maybe that’s a bit creepy but I just vividly remember her not turning the heating on last winter because she couldn’t afford it?
Maybe it was either invalisign or heating. 😅

One of the most annoying things about Beckie has to be her complete misunderstanding of how to use the word ‘prior’ despite claiming to have read thousands of books and waiting to work in publishing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
One of the most annoying things about Beckie has to be her complete misunderstanding of how to use the word ‘prior’ despite claiming to have read thousands of books and waiting to work in publishing
If I hear the phrase "prior Covid" one more time... 🤣

Reactions: 4
I remember the no heating too. The fact she had 4 years of Invisalign makes me think that maybe she stopped and restarted treatment. Maybe she started it, paused it because she couldn't afford it and now she's working again, she's finished it?

I remember the no heating too. The fact she had 4 years of Invisalign makes me think that maybe she stopped and restarted treatment. Maybe she started it, paused it because she couldn't afford it and now she's working again, she's finished it?
Hahaha she’s just cleared this up for you in her latest story

Hahaha she’s just cleared this up for you in her latest story
She says she is mentioning it because ‘it’s a big thing for her’

Everything she does, thinks or feels is a big thing for her. Absolute narcissist!

Reactions: 5
So the ‘’hate mail’’ or ‘’hate birthday present’’(??) she got… I’ve got a feeling it was just a regular birthday gift she took poorly or was over sensitive to, maybe something like a hairbrush. In the same breath she said it was a hater, she said it was ‘lovely’ and ‘uses it everyday’ lmaoo.

If it was really a hater, she would be absolutely fuming about them having her address and the risk that exposes her to. And rightfully so… one major danger of doxxing is receiving mail that could be harmful. But Beckie is just chill about the whole thing?? I don’t believe it. If it was really hate mail she’d be bleeping off on one and calling the police, no matter how mild it was.

So the ‘’hate mail’’ or ‘’hate birthday present’’(??) she got… I’ve got a feeling it was just a regular birthday gift she took poorly or was over sensitive to, maybe something like a hairbrush. In the same breath she said it was a hater, she said it was ‘lovely’ and ‘uses it everyday’ lmaoo.

If it was really a hater, she would be absolutely fuming about them having her address and the risk that exposes her to. And rightfully so… one major danger of doxxing is receiving mail that could be harmful. But Beckie is just chill about the whole thing?? I don’t believe it. If it was really hate mail she’d be bleeping off on one and calling the police, no matter how mild it was.
Yeah such a confusing video - a hate package but it contains a gift she loves? I think it's someone she knows, and she's trying to have a "ha! I'm rising above it" moment by thanking them for it. Odd behaviour because, as you say, if a stranger has her address then she would surely be panicking.

Agree! I mean, I'd tit myself if I got a parcel addressed to me from a stranger and I wouldn't wish doxxing upon anyone ever, so the reaction was super strange. Maybe it was James who's jelly she's now got a decent boyfriend hahaha

She's really running through the greatest hits for the new bf eh? Already speedrunning through the trich and stalker arcs, wonder what's next?

Reactions: 3
Yeah such a confusing video - a hate package but it contains a gift she loves? I think it's someone she knows, and she's trying to have a "ha! I'm rising above it" moment by thanking them for it. Odd behaviour because, as you say, if a stranger has her address then she would surely be panicking.
Was probably olive 🫒 green nail polish or something. Only a narc would think someone would waste money sending them hate mail that they like WTF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.