BeckieJBrown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What life would she have had if she had a diagnosis?
Autistic person speaking here (got diagnosed as a student at uni). Coming from a place of self-acceptance, I understand why somebody would get diagnosed as an adult or, as I did, at uni - I did get support for my ASD and it made a huge difference. I'm also seeing a psychiatrist who specializes in ASD in adults and it makes such a difference (I'm not from the UK). However in Beckie's case I can't see any of that - she just wants what she perceives as a "quirky label" so she can hide behind it and base her entire identity on it. What a joke. Autism is a lifelong, pervasive disability that impacts all areas of your life. I've come to terms with my diagnosis but it's not easy. The way Beckie hunts for a diagnosis...ridiculous. I bet she's trying one therapist after another until she gets the "right diagnosis."

Reactions: 8
Autistic person who got diagnosed as a kid here - as an adult I don’t see the point of getting a diagnosis, genuinely. Apart from it being on your paperwork there is 0 support out there. Unless you’re going to apply for something like PIP (which is like gold dust to get nowadays) having a formal diagnosis is practically going to change nothing apart from it just confirms her suspicions.
I agree! I'm an autistic adult and am literally left homeless with no support! If she's working and I think owns her home, they've nothing

Reactions: 4
I agree! I'm an autistic adult and am literally left homeless with no support! If she's working and I think owns her home, they've nothing
Man, homeless with no support and autistic.. that’s tough. Here’s to a better 2022!

Reactions: 1
Something I’m really perplexed by is her interaction even with fans. Here she is today painting another bloody room an ugly shade of pink. Whatever, good for her, she got some engaging comments.

But the way she replies is fully baffling lmao. A handful of people like ‘’it’s lovely well done!’’ and she doesn’t even acknowledge it really? Never says thank you, never replies conversationally … just rambles about something barely relevant as if it’s just a free ticket to keep talking about herself / complain.

Like somebody complemented it and make a nice suggestion - Beckie starts talking about how small the room is and how her headboard is broken?

Somebody asks if the landlord lets her paint - Beckie can’t just say she owns the flat, has to make weird nuances and mention how long the previous owners lived there??

Somebody casually is surprised how long she’s had the flat and mentions the fugly couch - Beckie starts complaining about migraines lmao. You couldn’t make this tit up.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
She's just that person at work that will always tell you their life story even though you really don't give a duck

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s unbearable, she replies to comments in such a condescending way that even her 3 whole fans are left apologising or compensating with kisses and heart emojis trying to not come across as rude even if they’re just making simple comments???

Reactions: 6
She’s unbearable, she replies to comments in such a condescending way that even her 3 whole fans are left apologising or compensating with kisses and heart emojis trying to not come across as rude even if they’re just making simple comments???
Lmfao yeah it’s fully that. Very telling that they never seem to reply to her replies. If I got that back even from a close friend I’d be weirded out and want to move on.

During early lockdown I noticed one of my school friends ('friends', haven't spoken since the last day 10 years ago haha), they've now unfollowed her. I used to wonder if they thought wtf is she on about with all these 'grateful for' stories but something must've tiped her over the edge to unfollow 🤣

Replying to comments like that is just going to push the few people that still follow her because they like her away, what a toxic person.

Reactions: 1
Been a while since I saw her creepy fake smile/happy face.

One of the reasons I started to get freaked out back when I still watched her videos was the fake expressions. Fake smile, fake happiness, fake sadness... You can tell on a lot of her posts/videos that some of her expressions/reactions aren't genuine. Like she rehearsed it or recorded it multiple times before posting.

There was a post a while ago in which she was filming the mirror while talking to the poor cat (?) and then she acted all surprised like "oh, wow. Did you guys see how my hair looks? I didn't notice until just now! By golly!" or some crap like that... Right 🙄
We all know you're obsessed with yourself, no need to pretend, hun.

Attachments

Been a while since I saw her creepy fake smile/happy face.

One of the reasons I started to get freaked out back when I still watched her videos was the fake expressions. Fake smile, fake happiness, fake sadness... You can tell on a lot of her posts/videos that some of her expressions/reactions aren't genuine. Like she rehearsed it or recorded it multiple times before posting.

There was a post a while ago in which she was filming the mirror while talking to the poor cat (?) and then she acted all surprised like "oh, wow. Did you guys see how my hair looks? I didn't notice until just now! By golly!" or some crap like that... Right 🙄
We all know you're obsessed with yourself, no need to pretend, hun.
Ohh, I thought this about this exact video! I literally said "what the duck" out loud when she put on this fake Disney surprised smile after... changing a lightbulb / shade.

Reactions: 3
Ohh, I thought this about this exact video! I literally said "what the duck" out loud when she put on this fake Disney surprised smile after... changing a lightbulb / shade.
Lmao me too

She performs everything … there isn’t an ounce of sincerity in this woman

Also, just me or... why the hell is anybody making an instagram story of them... changing a light bulb? Nobody gives a duck.

Reactions: 2
Nah I’m actually going to have to stop hate following. The sexual way she talks about her cat makes me want to legitimately vomit.
Oyyy this is so cringe. Oh God, vom.

I adopted a cat in November '21 who's recently taken to sleeping on my bed - I cannot in a MILLION YEARS imagine writing about it, especially so misty-eyed and in such detail. Barf.

• Haha
Oyyy this is so cringe. Oh God, vom.

I adopted a cat in November '21 who's recently taken to sleeping on my bed - I cannot in a MILLION YEARS imagine writing about it, especially so misty-eyed and in such detail. Barf.
It sincerely unsettled me, good god

If I had to write a joke Beckie post I couldn’t have done it as gross and dramatic as this. Full body cringe..

… the bed is a super safe and loving space 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Her “flaaask” (water bottle!) broke. She’s had it such a long time and Ash recycled it straightaway.

YAWN 🥱.

Ash was probably overjoyed to get rid of something out of the hoard!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she film everything? Oh, so she can constantly watch her life back and wallow in misery and what ifs, never mind.

It's wild that she has 27k followers and yet her insta post about her cat only got 6 comments, you rarely see a drop-off like that

It's wild that she has 27k followers and yet her insta post about her cat only got 6 comments, you rarely see a drop-off like that
0.02% engagement, yet she considers herself an OG relic of the social media / influencer world hahahaha

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.