BeckieJBrown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just looking at her twitch after she posted a link, she had a stream the other day of her placing teddies onto pictures, and a 3 hour duolingo session. Really catchy stuff...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's at it again doing a animal crossing on her birthday, somebody just tipped her £20. That's crazy.

Her boyfriend seems to be some kind of mod in the comments

Doesn't she hate Christmas and her birthday? She always made such a big deal out of the fact that December is a painful time for her... Now there are happy posts filled with happy emojis. Maybe they were only painful because she was single/ in a unhealthy relationship?

I'm all for being happier and in a relationship that makes you feel better, but only being happy when you have a partner doesn't sound good...

Reactions: 3
Doesn't she hate Christmas and her birthday? She always made such a big deal out of the fact that December is a painful time for her... Now there are happy posts filled with happy emojis. Maybe they were only painful because she was single/ in a unhealthy relationship?

I'm all for being happier and in a relationship that makes you feel better, but only being happy when you have a partner doesn't sound good...
Turns out she was taking a pretty common thing (feeling sad if you're alone at Christmas) and was managing to wring years worth of trauma-posting about it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did she just leave her cat unattended for a weekend? I had a cat for a very long time and can't say I ever left her completely alone for days at a time.

Reactions: 2
I'm not being rude, but is that her own hair? I remember, a few years ago, she had some really expensive wigs that looked like her real hair.

Jesus Christ Beckie just turn the bleeping lights off and put the phone down if you’ve got a dreadful migraine??? I don’t get migraines but I get tension headaches from time to time and going on insta to post a story is literally the last thing I want to do? And what for? Who for? Literally no one cares? So why torture yourself if you feel this awful?
Anyways, merry Christmas tattlers, stay safe! x

Reactions: 7
I love that she didn't even wish anyone a merry xmas, just right into the solipsism

Reactions: 4
aaaaaaaahahahaha hahahahahaha, it's like a parody of a sadgirl account, she's really good at this

What does she mean by 'in the system'? Just having a GP?

Wait a second, she's been moaning about wanting autism for YEARS, and she wasn't even on the waiting list for an assessment yet? duck has she been moaning about then?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If Beckie does believe in her heart of hearts she has Autism...then why not help herself now? Read books on autism, look up autistic youtubers, find coping mechanism etc! Because a diagnosis will not change anything, helping oneself is. I understand she would rather revel in her misery, but just seems counterintuitive.

Reactions: 7
If Beckie does believe in her heart of hearts she has Autism...then why not help herself now? Read books on autism, look up autistic youtubers, find coping mechanism etc! Because a diagnosis will not change anything, helping oneself is. I understand she would rather revel in her misery, but just seems counterintuitive.
Exactly what she should be doing.

I live as if I have trichotillomania, and am part of trich communities - but I don't have a diagnosis, I just know that I have it because my behaviour matches the "symptoms".

What's stopping her from researching ASD and living as if she already has the diagnosis/confirmation?

Maybe for her, the most important thing about this diagnosis is the ability to say with confidence, "I am autistic". Rather than using the knowledge to adjust and improve her life. Says a lot about the way she operates.

Reactions: 5
Autistic person who got diagnosed as a kid here - as an adult I don’t see the point of getting a diagnosis, genuinely. Apart from it being on your paperwork there is 0 support out there. Unless you’re going to apply for something like PIP (which is like gold dust to get nowadays) having a formal diagnosis is practically going to change nothing apart from it just confirms her suspicions.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.