Beckiejbrown #4 Whether she’s bi or whether she’s straight, fake ADHD means love has to wait

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Strategically filming herself so her boobs are almost fully out- that’s a choice! She’s absolutely doing weird illness fetish stuff or something. And then she complains about being “bombarded” by men.

Also, when you add music to a story it plays OVER and OVER while you type or edit etc, and I can’t imagine purposely CHOOSING to stare at my phone with loud music playing while I’m in the throes of a migraine. I would genuinely be physically unable to film/edit post myself because moving around that much and looking at my phone would be too much. But I also get real migraines, so I guess that’s the difference
---
Also, the facial expressions. Like dramatically rolling her eyes and scowling at a water bottle.
I am someone who CANNOT hide what they are thinking etc and my face is constantly moving around kinda subconsciously. But when I’m ill I know for a fact that I am just fully like this until I make it out of bed-
IMG_8293.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would not want to see the calibre of men that bombard her 💀. They’re probably weird incels or old men

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would not want to see the calibre of men that bombard her 💀. They’re probably weird incels or old men
You all recognise the name Allan Vanuga, who will always, always comment on her stuff and unconditionally say 'great photo' or something like that. Every single one without fail. Well here's the first public post on his profile.

Here's your typical Santa. She's spending her Saturday night sloppily filming her tits from increasingly contrived angles and pretending to be some permanently ill damsel in distress, specifically for the attention of men like this. See how long you can last.

Also why is she doing these silent movie Mr. Bean style videos where she's pantomiming her supposedly crippling permanent illness? Pretending to look at a watch that isn't there, looking at her water bottle with dread etc. Absolute nutcase

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I can't get through that video sorry, Is there something about Beckie in there?

The faces she did to the water bottle almost made me throw my phone! 😂

Reactions: 2
Beckie who is suffering/ has through 'migraine hell' is listening to bagpipes. They really go through your head and despite having a very long migraine, she has sought them out.

Also has she admitted that she's brush her teeth for days after being sick. I don't know if this is an attempt to counter balance all the boob photos/videos for the Santa's. She wants the attention from them but they can't message her , though she wants a husband. Make that make sense.

Reactions: 4
New 'look at my tits' angle just dropped, she's thirsty as hell

Screenshot_20240616-134449.jpg

She must need a new ipad

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im just trying to figure out how she was holding the phone especially as she was walking the dog at the same time. It's such a weird angle. I know that this is discreetly filming but it's so unflattering. Currently wondering what she's wanting from the Santa's with how much her boobs have been a feature of the weekend. Maybe it's an attempt to attract a man from kayaking club.

Reactions: 3
That walking video was just ridiculous, its the most obvious "look at my swinging tits" I have ever seen. Can her sister call her out on this too please!

Reactions: 6
New 'look at my tits' angle just dropped, she's thirsty as hell

View attachment 2997655

She must need a new ipad
Wtf is that? Does she have a secret onlyfans she needs to promote?
My insta-algorithm had a few days, in which it plastered my for you page with women, no bra, cleavage out, bending over to show cleavage or butt, camel toeing on purpose… promoting their onlyfans. Also rather „quirky“ women, not your stereotypical sexworker. Is she going down that route?

Someone must be paying her well for all these tit and nipple shots she's deliberately doing

Where did this picture come through? It didn't show up in Instagram stories or posts. Unless this wasn't a recent story??
Oh she removed it then. It was a story on Instagram of her walking while her tits where in the wind.

Reactions: 3
The unsupported tit videos are coming thick and fast. As I’d imagine all the santas are too🙃

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Hello! Never posted but I'm a loooong time lurker. I have a theory, maybe the increased butt and boob showing off is a ddlg thing?? When I was 18 and dumb I was into ddlg for a bit. So maybe she's started some sort of relationship, probably online, with a 'daddy' and he gets off on her .. displaying herself :sick: or smth. Or she's just deranged, or both.

Reactions: 1