Beckiejbrown #4 Whether she’s bi or whether she’s straight, fake ADHD means love has to wait

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love her sister telling her that her bum is on full display as she films, and Beckie just going there’s no where else to put the camera! Beckie, put the camera AWAY. That fixes it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How many videos of you loading the kayak up on the car do you need?! It wasn’t interesting the first time, it’s not going to be interesting now.

Also this might be a pet peeve but who wear granny panties with see through leggings????? We can see your underwear clear as day, might as well be without pants at that point!!

Reactions: 10
I have nothing going on in my life ... except I kayak all the time, I paint, I play piano
I never get time off ... except I film myself in my pyjamas all day
I'm not going on holiday ... except I'm on trips with my mother every month
I have no partner in my life ... except I spend my time with my mother and sister
I have no property to renovate ... except I have a flat I'm selling
I have no children ... except I own several pets.
I have absolutely nothing!

Too bad she stopped using the gratitude online journal to show the world how much she is suffering, could be a real teaching moment if used correctly.

Everything she does is pathological.

Reactions: 17
Lost in that "I don't want to trauma dump" unhinged ramble, she snuck in "even if it helps other people".

You're not doing some kind of public service here Beckie, go and duck yourself. You're just filming yourself doing upper-class retired hobbywork 5 days a week and desperately finding angles to show yer arse/tits to try and coerce some old man to buy you a tripod

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I might be ignorant but how does her trauma dumping help people? She isn't a professional and I think that back in the day when she was relevant, she was getting more views out of pity than helping people. I still don't understand how she was a mental health advocate to the point where she was flying abroad to speak on panels, other than the fact that she was one of the few young women in early youtube time who was speaking about it before it was more acceptable socially to speak about it.

Also regarding her holidays, I think that she had a weekend away for a Kayaking event as she filmed herself in a hotel. If she really wanted to go on a holiday, she could not go kayaking for the weekend and go on a minibreak. She is honestly so privileged that she can't see past her nose, a lot of people would like to have her life and have time to do art or be able to do an expensive hobby such as kayaking regularly. They would love to be able to work from home and have enough time and money, to be able to sit around and find old clips of themselves or to film themselves. She has her own home though she's mostly staying with her parents again. Lots of people would love to own their own pets but they are unable to. She really needs to focus on what she has but she will only focus on the fact that none of what she has matters as she doesn't have a boyfriend or husband.

Reactions: 10
There’s a quality to her way of speaking I just can’t put my finger on because it’s so slippery. Like she repeats these oddly familiar phrases/sentiments but they don’t really seem to communicate anything because she often negates them in the same breath, or keeps it conceptually vague and moves on as if there’s more to it she won’t elaborate on but also we should already know about.

Recent post is such a good example is:
‘’I’m info dumping, or trauma dumping, and that’s not always a good thing, even if it does help other people, there’s that, but my life is boring, I don’t even go on holiday’’

Like what the duck are you saying here Beckie? What does info dumping have to do with trauma dumping and what do those have to do with going on holiday? Genuinely I haven’t taken this out of context and I’m not deliberately misunderstanding. It’s such a smoke and mirrors style of communication and idk if it’s deliberate.

Reactions: 9
I have nothing going on in my life ... except I kayak all the time, I paint, I play piano
I never get time off ... except I film myself in my pyjamas all day
I'm not going on holiday ... except I'm on trips with my mother every month
I have no partner in my life ... except I spend my time with my mother and sister
I have no property to renovate ... except I have a flat I'm selling
I have no children ... except I own several pets.
I have absolutely nothing!

Too bad she stopped using the gratitude online journal to show the world how much she is suffering, could be a real teaching moment if used correctly.

Everything she does is pathological.
She sees all of this as worthless because she only values a partner… but she also gets angry whenever someone on hinge or bumble or whatever match her...when she must have matched them too for them to message.

Reactions: 5
I've noticed it as well. She probably has an excuse for speaking like that such as her brain is moving far too fast due to her supposed ADHD and it impacts how she speaks. It is like she is mentioning those words then to have an excuse for what she says incase people don't like it. People don't often want to hear someone moan about how supposedly bad their life is but she makes a barrier by saying she's 'info-dumping,' so it is excused. I'm not sure if I am making sense ! Beckie also keeps it vague with 'I am not ready to talk about this,' or 'I don't have the words to speak about it,' etc.

I think that her big thing as well is also referencing her neurodivergence a lot when she speaks or she is mentioning terms related to that. 'info dumping,' if often used with ND. She also goes through phases of using language in relevance to symptoms of something that she wants to get diagnosed as well. When she was really pushing for ADHD last year, she kept going on about how she can't feel happiness due to a lack of 'dopamine,' and that was a big one she kept mentioning.

Reactions: 7
I think that her big thing as well is also referencing her neurodivergence a lot when she speaks or she is mentioning terms related to that. 'info dumping,' if often used with ND. She also goes through phases of using language in relevance to symptoms of something that she wants to get diagnosed as well. When she was really pushing for ADHD last year, she kept going on about how she can't feel happiness due to a lack of 'dopamine,' and that was a big one she kept mentioning.
Exactly, she is covering her tracks when she speaks. Making sure she can use it for multiple things in the future. She tends to pull videos as proof and if shes vague enough she can use it for multiple things, that's why she never clarifies anything or goes deeper in any subject.

Reactions: 4
She's really made a whole beckiepaddles post about her arse, how small it is. Lucky santas.

Reactions: 2
Didn’t someone just say here she should do her positives of the day or whatever?! She deffo reads here!

Oral B Glamorous white toothpaste - £6 at boots

Cost of a pimms in the pub - £5

Make it make sense

Some old geezer has politely declined her advances it seems. Most older guys who’d go for a younger woman are probably looking for someone with, youthful exuberance?

• Haha
Some old geezer has politely declined her advances it seems. Most older guys who’d go for a younger woman are probably looking for someone with, youthful exuberance?
Definitely must have been some poor guy she latched onto at kayak club. He probably helped her move her kayak one time and she instantly thought it was true love.

Reactions: 6
She’s put up a tik tok saying she wants to date someone who doesn’t want kids. Why does she keep changing her mind?